Post and reply without threats/attacks or be banned - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Post and reply without threats/attacks or be banned

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cody, WY
    Posts
    42

    Default

    I've found that it is not uncommon for intact males to growl at each other....

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allhatnocattle View Post
    Oh my goodness. I actually laughed, but in more of a disbelief than in seeing any humour in such stupidity. I guess some may lose their head at times in the heat of the moment, but to state a desired action is premeditated lol.

    No laughing matter at all, there was a case a few years ago where a member became obsessed with a forum owner & the stalking & threats were unbelievable.

    That individual served time for later threatening POTUS would you believe. Obviously the story made the media.

    Maybe your member is/was not quite as much as a nut, but just shows these things have to be dealt with as ‘real’ and in ‘real time’. Online is not a ‘fantasy’ situation.
    You new here?

    Should have been here back in the day.
    I am doubtful anyone here would beat anyone else here up.

    But I could be wrong, I usually am!
    Last edited by road kill; 11-24-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    283

    Default

    I was once accused on here of being a guy who would complain about my condom being too big!

    I didn't that personal. Wasn't aware they came in different sizes.
    Mark Ottis

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    My aunt is Hazel Nutt and was on a tv show that was popular long ago.
    Bless her, I bet she was bored to tears hearing silly quips! Oddly enough, I couldn’t remember your name but popped out to Waitrose & thought of you as I picked up some Monin Hazlenut syrup for my coffee lol. True story.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeicher View Post
    I've found that it is not uncommon for intact males to growl at each other....[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/IMG]
    Indeed, that’s why we used to supply potassium bromide to our troops during wars lol. I’m not sure if your armed forces did but we certainly did. Not that I remember as I’m 41 lol.

  8. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allhatnocattle View Post
    Oh my goodness. I actually laughed, but in more of a disbelief than in seeing any humour in such stupidity. I guess some may lose their head at times in the heat of the moment, but to state a desired action is premeditated lol.

    No laughing matter at all, there was a case a few years ago where a member became obsessed with a forum owner & the stalking & threats were unbelievable.

    That individual served time for later threatening POTUS would you believe. Obviously the story made the media.

    Maybe your member is/was not quite as much as a nut, but just shows these things have to be dealt with as ‘real’ and in ‘real time’. Online is not a ‘fantasy’ situation.
    You new here?

    Should have been here back in the day.
    I am doubtful anyone here would beat anyone else here up.

    But I could be wrong, I usually am!
    Lol, don’t be modest, I bet you’re a Stephen Hawking & Russell Brand all rolled into one. Forums can be funny places, the shield is often the problem. Have a look at the clip, don’t worry, it’s scanned & safe, I bet that’s what they all say lol.

    I am a member of a board that’s actually meant for conspiracy chaps & chapesses but is absolutely on the money when it comes to breaking news as the member base are absolutely ocd about researching & getting factual news ASAP. I check in from time to time when there’s a big news event. That board was absolutely insane about 13-15 years ago. The stuff that went on.

    But like you say, these days things seem more tame & relevant, I guess boards & its members are starting to police things themselves a little as it is now widely understood that there are consequences for words as well as actions!

    Stu
    https://streamable.com/ku6i9

  9. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Coot Killr View Post
    I was once accused on here of being a guy who would complain about my condom being too big!

    I didn't that personal. Wasn't aware they came in different sizes.
    So long as you’re not called Justin I wouldn’t worry 😉
    Last edited by Allhatnocattle; 11-24-2018 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Would

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •