RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Post and reply without threats/attacks or be banned

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Allhatnocattle 
#1 ·
I just banned one of the RTF members due to him sending me a PM wherein he physically threatened another RTF member with bodily harm.

If you can't post and reply with out making physical threats, expect to be banned.

Folks, let's act and post like adults. Personal attacks, name calling, etc. ... no need for them. If you disagree with someone's posts, either ignore them or agree to disagree.

#5 ·
Oh my goodness. I actually laughed, but in more of a disbelief than in seeing any humour in such stupidity. I guess some may lose their head at times in the heat of the moment, but to state a desired action is premeditated lol.

No laughing matter at all, there was a case a few years ago where a member became obsessed with a forum owner & the stalking & threats were unbelievable.

That individual served time for later threatening POTUS would you believe. Obviously the story made the media.

Maybe your member is/was not quite as much as a nut, but just shows these things have to be dealt with as ‘real’ and in ‘real time’. Online is not a ‘fantasy’ situation.

#12 · (Edited)
Oh my goodness. I actually laughed, but in more of a disbelief than in seeing any humour in such stupidity. I guess some may lose their head at times in the heat of the moment, but to state a desired action is premeditated lol.

No laughing matter at all, there was a case a few years ago where a member became obsessed with a forum owner & the stalking & threats were unbelievable.

That individual served time for later threatening POTUS would you believe. Obviously the story made the media.

Maybe your member is/was not quite as much as a nut, but just shows these things have to be dealt with as ‘real’ and in ‘real time’. Online is not a ‘fantasy’ situation.
You new here?

Should have been here back in the day.
I am doubtful anyone here would beat anyone else here up.

But I could be wrong, I usually am!

#10 ·
My aunt is Hazel Nutt and was on a tv show that was popular long ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.