FC AFC Wood River's Franchise - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FC AFC Wood River's Franchise

Quote Originally Posted by labsforme View Post
    I would double check with Bill himself on that. George and JJ are the real deal. I am not that familiar with George's get. JJ produces good marking dogs. The ones I have seen need to be trained and are smart. So no heavy hands to push them. I have seen both run many times.

Jeff
    It is listed on OFA as Grade 1 DJD Elbows. Kudos to them for listing it- at least theyre not hiding it unlike a lot of people who just dont say anything
    HOME OF:
    Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
    Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
    Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
    IN MEMORY OF::
    Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
    Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
    Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
    Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
    Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
    Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

If I had a soft bitch and wanted to go to Shaq but couldn't, then I would breed to FC Chupa. He could put spark into a dead battery! This year at the National AM, Bill Frueling made a point to come watch Chupa run the 1st and 2nd series. Chupa hammered the marks and lined the blind!!! As Chupa and I made our way through the gallery Bill grabbed me a said "That was unbelievable, I thought I was watching Shaq". Highlight of our trip!

https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/p...e.asp?id=50642
    Last edited by Gunners Up; 01-09-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

FC GRHRCH Juice is an amazing dog. Had he not been in hunt test training early in life and the retired after FC, theres no telling what he might have accomplished. I have a MH/HRCH Ali bitch that I cant wait to breed to him. He is strong where she is weak and she has qualities that Id like to replicate. AND, both are exceptional eye candy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I have a one (1) year old male out of
    FC GRHRCH Franchise's Performance Enhancing Drug(Juice) and a MH Qaa female out of Big Black Dude. He is well ahead of other dogs his age that I have seen run at the trainer's kennel....very strong drive, lots of desire to please, loves to work and he is not a bull in the china shop in the house ...Trainer said he moves like Juice....so far we are very please.

If any of you guys know of a Shaq breeding, please let me know.....I would love to have a pup out of Shaq with a strong female line...

Thanks for all the input. I spoke will Bill and he is only interested in breeding Shaq to FC AFC bitches due to a limited amount of straws.

Furioballs,

I got you PM but says I could not reply because I don't have enough posts. If you have pedigree information on your dog or a way I could look it up that would be great. I would really like a pup directly out of Shaq if I can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by SIlabradors View Post
    I would really like a pup directly out of Shaq if I can find one.
    If you truly want a puppy directly from Shaq then you go directly to the source. "Hi Mr. Bill, I'm so & so, i would really like a puppy from your dog Shaq. Can you please direct me to your latest breedings that are taking place soon? I would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much." Pretty simple stuff.

When I buy a puppy I look at the top pointed bitches in the RFTN. I then reach out to said owners asking if they have plans to breed any time soon. If so, could you put me on your list. I also inform them of the intentions of the puppy.
    ROCK CHALK

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    If you truly want a puppy directly from Shaq then you go directly to the source. "Hi Mr. Bill, I'm so & so, i would really like a puppy from your dog Shaq. Can you please direct me to your latest breedings that are taking place soon? I would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much." Pretty simple stuff.

When I buy a puppy I look at the top pointed bitches in the RFTN. I then reach out to said owners asking if they have plans to breed any time soon. If so, could you put me on your list. I also inform them of the intentions of the puppy.
    FYI - I already started that process.....just thought I would add my interest here.

Has anyone found an upcoming Shaq breeding?

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper31 View Post
    Has anyone found an upcoming Shaq breeding?
    Look, if Bill has limited amount of straws left and will only breed to choice titled bitches you won't "find" a shaq litter unless you do some leg work. It will not magically appear on the internet someday.
    ROCK CHALK