2019 MLB Thread - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 MLB Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Whitetail View Post
    Not much on the Pro Game until the latter part of the season, However, I took the kids to a game at Fenway last fall and it was an amazing place thats rich in history. One of my 14 YO twin girls said "dad this is the coolest place ive ever been". Went to a diamond back game in Arizona last year as well. One hell of a pregame show. Have a buddy that has season seats at Wrigley. May try to get up there and catch a game or 2 in that stadium this year. May have to hook up RK and catch one. You IN?

Really enjoy HS and College BB. SEC. 123 preseason. Very good ball played down here. Pretty much year round. I think that is one of the reasons that the SEC fields so many really good teams in BB every year. Most of them are sold from top to bottom.
    Hell Yeah!

I love peeing in a trough.
    Wrigley.jpg

Plus, maybe a Brewers Cubs game, wouldn't that be sweet!.
    I still think the Brewers may sign Machado
    Wouldn't that be 1 helluva a line up??!!??!!

Cain
    Yelich
    Aguillar
    Braun
    Machado
    Grandal
    Shaw
    Arcia
    Last edited by road kill; 01-26-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Brewers at Chi is the first weekend in August and the last weekend in August

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Whitetail View Post
    Brewers at Chi is the first weekend in August and the last weekend in August
    Want me to get tix?
    How many?
    Which weekend?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Guys. Original OP has nothing to do w/MLB. Red Sox.Deflection time. "We're still back." Intelligence and flexibility are the keys.

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

St. Louis Cardinals. Married an avid Cardinals fan and joined right in. Love going to Busch Stadium!!
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by Lesa Cozens Dauphin View Post
    St. Louis Cardinals. Married an avid Cardinals fan and joined right in. Love going to Busch Stadium!!
    And man is the area around Busch fantastic!!! I was at Wrigley last summer, actually on a private tour of the ballpark (FABULOUS) and they are trying to do the same thing there around the park. Going back to Wrigley in July, possibly Busch or Globe Life Park in Arlington, home of the Rangers, in June.
    ROCK CHALK

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Guys. Original OP has nothing to do w/MLB. Red Sox.Deflection time. "We're still back." Intelligence and flexibility are the keys.
    HUH??? This is a Baseball thread NOT a Patriots/NFL thread. Get with the program there Stanley.
    ROCK CHALK

Reggie fair enough. Hosted on my own petard. Red Sox won the WS.

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

"And man is the area around Busch fantastic!!! I was at Wrigley last summer, actually on a private tour of the ballpark (FABULOUS) and they are trying to do the same thing there around the park. Going back to Wrigley in July, possibly Busch or Globe Life Park in Arlington, home of the Rangers, in June."

I'm from Fort Worth. The area around Globe Life Park in Arlington is pretty nice, usually. Sort of a mess right now since they are building a new stadium. With the baseball stadium, Six Flags and Jerry World (or the Death Star as my nephew calls it) there is lots to see in that area. I will say, if you come to Texas come early or late in the season, June, July, August and most of September that ballpark is a sweltering place to be.

lesa c
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by Lesa Cozens Dauphin View Post
    "And man is the area around Busch fantastic!!! I was at Wrigley last summer, actually on a private tour of the ballpark (FABULOUS) and they are trying to do the same thing there around the park. Going back to Wrigley in July, possibly Busch or Globe Life Park in Arlington, home of the Rangers, in June."

I'm from Fort Worth. The area around Globe Life Park in Arlington is pretty nice, usually. Sort of a mess right now since they are building a new stadium. With the baseball stadium, Six Flags and Jerry World (or the Death Star as my nephew calls it) there is lots to see in that area. I will say, if you come to Texas come early or late in the season, June, July, August and most of September that ballpark is a sweltering place to be.

lesa c
    I know you are from that area, you and Marty. I bought a puppy from you long long go. LOL

I would be at the stadium in early June. We have meetings in Dallas every year in June. So are you saying the Rangers are getting a new Ballpark? I didn't think what they play in was all that old.
    ROCK CHALK