Jussie Smollett...hoax
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett...hoax

Default Jussie Smollett...hoax

I'm sorry...but I told my wife when this story broke that something was fishy/wrong. Anyone heard of a racist, MAGA person who carries a rope/noose with them on the streets of Chicago at 2am hoping to encounter and beat up/poor a chemical solution on a gay black man? Me neither. And I'm from SC. That's not how things work in the real world. A gang banger and a drive by shooting in Chi Kago....yeah I can see that........but this is SAD!
    Clemson Tigers 2018 Football National Champions

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

my conspiracy theory side says follow the trail...he is a friend of BHO and friends...his plan must have been concocted by the same idiots that pu together the Russian dossier...they didnt learn a thing from the Clinton camp that dead men tell no tales
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    I'm sorry...but I told my wife when this story broke that something was fishy/wrong. Anyone heard of a racist, MAGA person who carries a rope/noose with them on the streets of Chicago at 2am hoping to encounter and beat up/poor a chemical solution on a gay black man? Me neither. And I'm from SC. That's not how things work in the real world. A gang banger and a drive by shooting in Chi Kago....yeah I can see that........but this is SAD!
    Just the normal day to day of those wishing to spread propaganda on a daily basis. What else is new?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I feel bad for the 2 Nigerian princes. They should have just stuck to sharing their wealth through emails.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

3,800 people shot in Chicago last year.
    Men, women and children.

None of those shootings, that actually happened, got the attention this theatrical production got.

WHY?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

If he is charged with anything related to lying about this incident, then he should have the HATE CRIME book thrown at him!! Smollett isn’t the victim of a hate crime he committed a HATE crime by committing a fraud to incite hatred & violence against tens of million of people.
    He should be charged with a HATE Crime! This crap needs to stop and he should be made an example of!

Just imagine how this would have went over if it was 80 degrees outside and not what it was,Chi-Town would have been shut down, maybe even a riot. He would have had some serious, serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    Just imagine how this would have went over if it was 80 degrees outside and not what it was,Chi-Town would have been shut down, maybe even a riot. He would have had some serious, serious problems.
    Should the press be given the responsibilty for the magnitude of this story???

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    I'm sorry...but I told my wife when this story broke that something was fishy/wrong.
    Anyone heard of a racist, MAGA person who carries a rope/noose with them on the streets of Chicago at 2am hoping
    to encounter and beat up/poor a chemical solution on a gay black man? Me neither. And I'm from SC. That's not
    how things work in the real world. A gang banger and a drive by shooting in Chi Kago....yeah I can see that.......
    .but this is SAD!
    Just recently there were 3 articles on the sad state of the press. 2 in the New Yorker & 1 in Reason. They were very
    critical of the laziness of the MSM.

I plan to donate those magazines to our local editor as his work? falls into that category.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Should the press be given the responsibilty for the magnitude of this story???
    IMO the press/media was being intellectually dishonest in pushing a narrative
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"