$40,000,000 675 Days - Page 11
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: $40,000,000 675 Days

Franco.....I am not sure what happened to you, but since I came back on this website you went from the hard nosed Libertarian to....

a guy that has a "vast repository of conspiracy theories, fake news, false accusations and paranoid fantasies..."

You were so much better as a Libertarian...

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Lying to a Grand Jury better known as perjury. Since he was a Clinton he was not charged as they have never been held accountable for the crimes they commit.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...on-impeachment

Oh, I have no doubt the man was lying. My point was, a crime does not have to be committed, or rather, a person doesn't have to be found guilty.
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegillam View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt the man was lying. My point was, a crime does not have to be committed, or rather, a person doesn't have to be found guilty.
    So you're saying with everything being equal in the eyes of the law no matter what President Trump did or didn't do liberals in Congress need to sit down and accept the Mueller report. After all if the Attorney General says there was no crime so Congressional Liberals need to move on and legislate to help Citizens and stop with the chicken little screaming.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    So you're saying with everything being equal in the eyes of the law no matter what President Trump did or didn't do liberals in Congress need to sit down and accept the Mueller report. After all if the Attorney General says there was no crime so Congressional Liberals need to move on and legislate to help Citizens and stop with the chicken little screaming.
    Yes, once the Congress and Senate? read the Mueller report, and if it lines up with Barr's opinion, they should move on. While Wiki is not the most valid of sources, the point is there...

After the four year investigation of Clinton, the Office of the Independent Counsel delivered its 445-page report to Congress on September 9, 1998.[4]
    For two days, the report sat unread in the Ford House Office Building as Democrats and Republicans in the House of Representatives debated what to do with it. On September 11, the House voted 363–63 to release the report to the public.[5] When the report was uploaded to the internet, it became a sensation, with twelve percent of adult Americans — 20 million people — browsing the web at once to browse the document. "It's probably the single highest number of people who have ever used the computer to access a single document," David Webber of the Frank Luntz polling company told CNN.[6]
    " Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, (red) wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco.....I am not sure what happened to you, but since I came back on this website you went from the hard nosed Libertarian to....

a guy that has a "vast repository of conspiracy theories, fake news, false accusations and paranoid fantasies..."

You were so much better as a Libertarian...
    His Libtarian views went out the window when HRC was not elected. I have almost given up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    His Libtarian views went out the window when HRC was not elected. I have almost given up on him.
    Both of you are incorrect and I never supported HRC. I voted for the two term Governors Johnson/Weld.

Opposing a lying tyrant who is attempting to trash our institutions and thinks he is above the Law does not make one a Democrat!
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Funny, even after these comments he suggests he is not a Democrat! But, he did not suggest or commit to being a Libertarian....maybe he really is lost in his "vast repository of conspiracy theories..." That would explain it!