The Masters...Golf...GDG - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Masters...Golf...GDG

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    It will be funny to see how Trump supporters will now adore Tiger because Trump is going to honor him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.. Imagine the uproar if it was Obama?
    You would be wrong on that one. Trump supporters liked Tiger Woods from the time he won his first tournament. He had a special talent back then and he finally got back to the top after a few years of personal problems.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    From the #1 rated PGA golfer -

From a person who won 3 of the last 7 majors -

When 10 of the top golfers in the world finish within 3 strokes of you that = Competition. Being from KS
    you might not understand that .
    That's GREAT gibberish Marv. Please keep it coming.
    ROCK CHALK

It will be funny to see how Trump supporters will now adore Tiger because Trump is going to honor him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.. Imagine the uproar if it was Obama?

He has done NOTHING worthy of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he has not immersed himself in any noteworthy social causes, except for the First Tee program that he lent his name to...knowing Tiger he will bow to the peer pressure and not visit the White House like other athletes who boycott the visit...The only thing is , he is an honorary member of Augusta National GC which is still the bastion of the elite world that many despise...

Personally I think he is a great golfer on the course and still a POS off the course, and I have known him since he was a kid, we grew up about 2 miles apart. I used to hit golf balls next to he and his Dad at the Navy base in Los Alamitos...watched him play many a golf match against my friends while he was in HS, was like a man playing against boys..

He is very fortunate that his God given physical abilities have made it possible for him to overcome his off the course demons that he has never fully admitted to
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Like I said before, I'm not a golfer. But it does hold a spot in the culture of America. Whether or not that qualifies a person for the Medal of Freedom is for the president to decide.

At the same time, recent MoF recipients like Alan Page served on the MN Sup Ct following his football career and Roger Staubach played following his service in Vietnam. Those are certainly a much greater contribution to our nation than just being a superior talent in a sporting arena. But, it's not up to me. If it is someday, maybe some of the prolific hunters or flintknappers around the nation will get the award. lol
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Haha too funny, you got caught with your pants down so you deflect..
    Sea, I've only been caught with my pants down once in my life, that day dad said, "son, when you finish what you're doing, get back on the tractor and finish plowing this 40 before supper!"

Now in this case I only posted a funny meme, then i made fun of the president cheating at golf. Tigerfan liked it.....if you don't like it, don't laugh.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof