Redacted Barr Report - Page 12
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Redacted Barr Report

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Been away from the forum for many years, but still see the same people , with the same views , regardless of the facts spouting stuff they see on Fox news.
    Who knew...…….
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

and the beat goes on...

more Corruption and Obstruction from Trump and his Administration revealed yesterday!

"
    Mike Flynn told the special counsel's investigators that people linked to Trump admin. and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the investigation, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.
    "

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ZMFcU-fM1j_oZ8

EVERYTHING Trump touches turns to crap!

...Another great souce from Franky! NBC bought and paid for by the DNC!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    ...Another great souce from Franky! NBC bought and paid for by the DNC!
    I believe Fox mentioned in this story Swampy

[QUOTE=Franco;2158548]and the beat goes on...

more Corruption and Obstruction from Trump and his Administration revealed yesterday!

"
    Mike Flynn told the special counsel's investigators that people linked to Trump admin. and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the investigation, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

Franky, POLITICO doesn't agree with NBC....surprise, surprise, surprise...

Prosecutors: Person 'connected to' Congress tried to influence Flynn's cooperation with Mueller

“Though Mueller’s report spelled out potential efforts by Trump allies to discourage Flynn from cooperating with Mueller, the report is silent on any of those efforts arising from Capitol Hill. POLITICO, By KYLE CHENEY, 05/16/2019 06:14 PM EDT, Updated05/16/2019 08:55 PM EDT

Flynn worked with Mueller in hopes of getting a ‘deal’ from Mueller. But no one tied the President or his staff into the effort to silence Michael Flynn. Accordingly, no Obstruction could be proven, and thus no indictments…by Mueller!

Franky, see I even read some of your liberal media, just to keep tabs on what new lies they have going…
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 05-17-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Accordingly, no Obstruction could be proven, and thus no indictments…by Mueller![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Franky, see I even read some of your liberal media, just to keep tabs on what new lies they have going…[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You keep repeating the same Mantra about how there was no obstruction and that's why there was no indictment.

It obviously doesn't embarrass you to show how uninformed you are

You really need to educate yourself

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Accordingly, no Obstruction could be proven, and thus no indictments…by Mueller![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Franky, see I even read some of your liberal media, just to keep tabs on what new lies they have going…[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    You keep repeating the same Mantra about how there was no obstruction and that's why there was no indictment.

You really need to educate yourself[/QUOTE]

Tigerlilly, is that the best you have? Your personal attacks and general babble makes one wonder if you do not have a mental disorder! I provide facts to support my position...you NEVER do...!

Fact is Mueller pursued no indictments...end of story!

The last thing Swampy wants are the FACTS!

Typical of cult members. They would rather believe a well-documented pathological liar than live in reality.
    EVERYTHING Trump touches turns to crap!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post

You really need to educate yourself
    Tigerlilly, is that the best you have? Your personal attacks and general babble makes one wonder if you do not have a mental disorder! I provide facts to support my position...you NEVER do...!

Fact is Mueller pursued no indictments...end of story![/QUOTE]
    You keep revealing how totally uninformed you are.
    You haven't provided facts you rarely do.
    A few days ago you did provide a source and it was laughably ridiculous.
    American Thinker I believe it was the name itself is pretty funny when you consider the BS they put out.
    As I recall they said something about Trump deserving the Nobel Peace Prize for what he is done to guarantee us that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat. Haha

It also went on to babble about how North Korea was no longer in the news cuz Trump silenced them they were no longer a nuclear threat Haha

I'll now give you some facts that you can cogitate on but I will not give you the facts on Millers failure to indict. Because you indicated you've read most of it and know what's in it.
    Here's some facts that show your American picture source that you cited is as full of BS as you are.

FACT: Nk is a nuclear threat.

FACT all of our intelligence agencies and allies agree that North Korea is still a nuclear threat

FACT NK under Trump's watch is exponentially more of a nuclear threat than they were prior to his taking office.

FACT: NK under Trump's watch has tested their first Hydrogen caliber nuclear weapon. This represents a Quantum Leap in the type of deadly destructive power that they now have

FACT in reference to North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and Delivery Systems you have stated; Trump has "STOPPED ALL THIS"

FACT NK in the week or so since you posted your ridiculous Trump "HAS STOPPED ALL THIS" Fake facts NK and Little Rocket Man, whom Trump laimed to have a "LOVE AFFAIR" with blatantly conducted two more missile tests of multiple missiles.

FACT since you first made that post you have made recent post claiming that we all know North Korea still fired missiles, but he fired these short range missiles inside their country and not at our allies; so that was okay.

FACT these missiles were not fired inside his country they were fired into international waters towards Japan one of our allies and experts believe they were not short-range but probably had more range than what they exhibited, but most definitely had range to reach into South Korea our most critical Ally in this region who shares a border with North Korea

FACT if you care to counter any of these facts that I've stated give your argument/ source and I will counter and we can have a adult reasonable conversation. If you can't sit down shut up and pay attention you might learn something.

FACT You appear to be both a snowflake and a hypocrite with you're whining about personal attacks in a post where you state no counter facts or arguments, yet lob a personal attack by claiming it appears I have a mental disorder.

Ps have challenged you before to come back with facts and you don't. However you just come back with Babble and claims of missing or liberal sources.
    I just took that tactic and threw it in the mud by destroying the source of American Thinker that used before
    Have asked you to come up with differing definitions of "STOPPED", "ALL",and "THIS" & whether Guam is a country and you remain silent.
    So your tactic of attacking any sources being unreliable and liberal biased has lost its punch.
    Either come back with some real facts: . no more FAKE FACTS from American Thinker just real facts.

FACT the United States and Russia have the largest most powerful nuclear arsenals and are the most dangerous nuclear threats in the world today and have been since the advent of nuclear weapons. Need of the United States or Russia has tested a nuclear weapons in over 25 years. That fact is not make them so they're no longer a nuclear threat they are still the most dangerous nuclear threat in the world. This may exclude you and Trump but rational Minds would all agree that the fact that North Korea hasn't tested a nuclear weapon in the past year or so does not remove them as a nuclear threat either.

FACT

FACT NK under Trump's watch for the first time ever has developed Delivery Systems that can deliver a nuclear warhead to the mainland United States. That also is a Quantum Leap Forward in the threat that they represent

Tigerlilly....you make this so easy! This time I will play along....I will keep it SIMPLE so you do not get lost reading my response.

FACT: Nk is a nuclear threat.
    Obviously...

FACT all of our intelligence agencies and allies agree that North Korea is still a nuclear threat
    Obviously...

FACT NK under Trump's watch is exponentially more of a nuclear threat than they were prior to his taking office.
    Not true, what source do you have to support this babble?

FACT: NK under Trump's watch has tested their first Hydrogen caliber nuclear weapon. This represents a Quantum Leap in the type of deadly destructive power that they now have
    I
    f this was done, which I doubt, it would had to of happened before the President's and his team engaged in negotiations with NK getting them to agree to stop testing nuclear weapons! Obviously, you idiot, this agreement with NK did not happen on day one of Presidents Trumps Presidency!

FACT in reference to North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and Delivery Systems you have stated; Trump has "STOPPED ALL THIS"
    Not true, I never said anything about "delivery systems" I only stated that NK has stopped nuclear weapons testing following the Presidents initial negotiations with NK to stop testing nukes! I challenge you to find a posts where I said anything about stopping delivery systems, so stop making things up!

FACT NK in the week or so since you posted your ridiculous Trump "HAS STOPPED ALL THIS" Fake facts NK and Little Rocket Man, whom Trump laimed to have a "LOVE AFFAIR" with blatantly conducted two more missile tests of multiple missiles.
    I clarified for you twice already (this is the third time) that Trump has stopped NK from firing missiles over our allies, that is all I have claimed. Again, you are making this up, I challenge you to find a post where I claim what you say I posted.

FACT since you first made that post
    (What POST?)
    you have made recent post claiming that we all know North Korea still fired missiles, but he fired these short range missiles inside their country and not at our allies; so that was okay.
    Of course it was ok, that is all I ever claimed...!

FACT these missiles were not fired inside his country they were fired into international waters towards Japan one of our allies and experts believe they were not short-range but probably had more range than what they exhibited, but most definitely had range to reach into South Korea our most critical Ally in this region who shares a border with North Korea.
    I may actually agree with this, if you only had a reference!

FACT if you care to counter any of these facts that I've stated give your argument/ source and I will counter and we can have a adult reasonable conversation. If you can't sit down shut up and pay attention you might learn something.
    I am sure you know one cannot counter a negative! If you accuse someone of something they did not say, my source is my original post!

FACT You appear to be both a snowflake and a hypocrite with you're whining about personal attacks in a post where you state no counter facts or arguments, yet lob a personal attack by claiming it appears I have a mental disorder.
    And you talk about name calling, hypocrite you are, sticks and stones...put on you big boy pants and reread my posts.....you got your facts wrong!