Tariffs
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Tariffs

  1. #1
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,694

    Default Tariffs

    Don't believe a word coming from Trump's mouth.

    CONSUMERS AND PRODUCERS PAY THE COST OF TARIFFS!

    Trump's entire approach to negotiating with the China is poorly thought out. Instead of focusing on one issue at a time like Intellectual Property Rights, Trump is escalating it to a no win situation for the U S. This COST of everything from autos/trucks to consumer goods will increase in cost.

    Farm aide due to tariffs in now approaching 20 Billion with no end in site.

    Soy bean farmers may lose the Chinese market forever in Russia is successful in meeting futures contracts with China on soy bean deliveries. Same with pork if other countries are capable of meeting China's demand.

    Trump has ridden the successes put into motion by his predecessor in regards to the economy. Trump's EOs lifting clean air and water regs have only allowed for some industries to pollute. Like allowing coal companies to now dump waste into rivers. They haven't contributed to the economy. The overhaul of our tax code isn't producing the revenue we were told it would. If anything, companies are using the financial windfall to buy back their own stock. All the while escalating the Nat'l Debt by well over a TRILLION a year.

    Like everything else Trump has touched has turned into a disaster, so will our economy!

    He is a failed businessman with multiple bankruptcies. His father kept him afloat until he got his TV show. That allowed him to build his brand which is his name. That allowed him to use his name in becoming a franchise hotel operation. Now, that name has become a liability for his franchisees. And, we know that much of his financial success over the last 20 years has to do with highly questionable business practices with dirty Russian and Saudi money.

    The guy is a phony, a con artist and a pathological liar that is destroying our economy, our Constitution, our leadership and our credibility around the world!
    Last edited by Franco; 05-16-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!







  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,243

    Default

    You forgot that other thing Franco, remember the dream you were having the other night where you had the supermodel in your room? Then when things were beginning to get amorous, Donald Trump busts through your door and ruins your chances!

    This would complete your list of, "Trump screws up everything, even my wet dream!"

    You funny!
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Don't believe a word coming from Trump's mouth. CONSUMERS AND PRODUCERS PAY THE COST OF TARIFFS! Trump's entire approach to negotiating with the China is poorly thought out. Instead of focusing on one issue at a time like Intellectual Property Rights, Trump is escalating it to a no win situation for the U S. This COST of everything from autos/trucks to consumer goods will increase in cost. Farm aide due to tariffs in now approaching 20 Billion with no end in site. Soy bean farmers may lose the Chinese market forever in Russia is successful in meeting futures contracts with China on soy bean deliveries. Same with pork if other countries are capable of meeting China's demand. Trump has ridden the successes put into motion by his predecessor in regards to the economy. Trump's EOs lifting clean air and water regs have only allowed for some industries to pollute. Like allowing coal companies to now dump waste into rivers. They haven't contributed to the economy. The overhaul of our tax code isn't producing the revenue we were told it would. If anything, companies are using the financial windfall to buy back their own stock. All the while escalating the Nat'l Debt by well over a TRILLION a year. Like everything else Trump has touched has turned into a disaster, so will our economy! He is a failed businessman with multiple bankruptcies. His father kept him afloat until he got his TV show. That allowed him to build his brand which is his name. That allowed him to use his name in becoming a franchise hotel operation. Now, that name has become a liability for his franchisees. And, we know that much of his financial success over the last 20 years has to do with highly questionable business practices with dirty Russian and Saudi money. The guy is a phony, a con artist and a pathological liar that is destroying our economy, our Constitution, our leadership and our credibility around the world!

    I don't believe a word coming from your mouth. If bull shit were music.....
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    I don't believe a word coming from your mouth. If bull shit were music.....
    We know you are NOT capable of backing up anything you post, it is nothing but a misinformed emotional denial disorder!

    Everything Trump touches turns to crap.

    Show me where I'm wrong.

    Bankruptcies mostly due to bad decisions. Hotels, casinos other holdings. He led the crash of the USFL by thinking he had a product ready to compete with the NFL.

    Lost over a BILLION personally from 1985-94.
    His daddy's money was needed to keep him afloat until he got his TV gig.

    Use the TV gig to build his brand, which is his name.

    Got in to franchising hotels under the Trump banner.
    Most of those properties are suffering today. His Doral Golf Resort is down 70% year to date.

    Biggest foreign investors in his currently owned apartment buildings are Russian and Saudi.

    Putin and Kim play him for a fool. The fool is too much a coward to confront Putin on interfering with our election.

    We are nowhere near to winning a trade war with China or anyone else.

    Mexico is NOT paying for a wall.

    His decision to ignore subpoenas is a blatant disregard on our Co-Equal Branches of Government and the U S Constitution. He can NOT be allowed to get away with it. WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS!
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!







  7. #5
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,694

    Default

    62 MILLION in farm aid goes to two Brazilian crooks!

    "The Department of Agriculture cut a contract in January to purchase $22.3 million worth of pork from plants operated by JBS USA, a Colorado-based subsidiary of Brazil’s JBS SA, which ranks as the largest meatpacker in the world…
    But previously undisclosed purchase reports obtained by the Daily News this week reveal the administration has since issued at least two more bailouts to JBS, even as Trump’s own Justice Department began investigating the meatpacker, whose owners are Joesley and Wesley Batista — two wealthy brothers who have confessed to bribing hundreds of top officials in Brazil."
    https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/0...zilian-crooks/




    The money was suppose to go the help local farmers suffering from Trump's tariffs.

    and then we also have this...

    "
    President Donald Trump, having championed one of the larger tax cuts in recent years, has now enacted tariffs equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades."

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/trum...bWfNKEzKgqb_Zc
    Last edited by Franco; 05-17-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!







  8. #6
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

    and then we also have this...

    "[/FONT][/COLOR]President Donald Trump, having championed one of the larger tax cuts in recent years, has now enacted tariffs equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades."

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/trum...bWfNKEzKgqb_Zc
    So You are saying trump finally did something right? If tax cuts are a tragedy, tax increases must be the right thing……. is that what you're saying?
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  9. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    So You are saying trump finally did something right? If tax cuts are a tragedy, tax increases must be the right thing……. is that what you're saying?
    What I'm saying is that the temporary bone tossed to the middle class is more than gone due to stupid politics from the top! It wasn't ong ago that Trump was promoting increasing the Fed Gas Tax to .50 cents.

    Consumer goods and vehicles will go up in price. Toss is the high inflation of food and gas prices over the last two years and the middle class is going backward, not forward.

    But hey, all is good as we are only adding 1.5 TRILLION annually to the Nat'l Debt. Who needs Social Security when interest on the debt will more than eat up any growth and robbing from all other programs!
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!







  10. #8
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,243

    Default

    [QUOTE=Franco;2158562]What I'm saying is that the temporary bone tossed to the middle class is more than gone due to stupid politics from the top!

    OK, you're saying the middle class did get a tax cut? I thought earlier you said it only benefited the rich?
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    62 MILLION in farm aid goes to two Brazilian crooks!

    "The Department of Agriculture cut a contract in January to purchase $22.3 million worth of pork from plants operated by JBS USA, a Colorado-based subsidiary of Brazil’s JBS SA, which ranks as the largest meatpacker in the world…
    But previously undisclosed purchase reports obtained by the Daily News this week reveal the administration has since issued at least two more bailouts to JBS, even as Trump’s own Justice Department began investigating the meatpacker, whose owners are Joesley and Wesley Batista — two wealthy brothers who have confessed to bribing hundreds of top officials in Brazil."
    https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/0...zilian-crooks/




    The money was suppose to go the help local farmers suffering from Trump's tariffs.

    and then we also have this...

    "
    President Donald Trump, having championed one of the larger tax cuts in recent years, has now enacted tariffs equivalent to one of the largest tax increases in decades."

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/trum...bWfNKEzKgqb_Zc
    FYI THIS IS NOT A BAILOUT!!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Batista brothers have purchased some overpriced real estate in Trump Towers or other Trump properties; either overtly or through Straw Men

  12. #10
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    Tigerlilly...you are starting to sound like Mueller in part II of his report....speculation with nothing to support your position...

Similar Threads

  1. Tariffs
    By Mikegillam in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2018, 09:04 AM
  2. Tariffs-Trump-Spies-China
    By swliszka in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2018, 07:53 AM
  3. Tariffs-Fear-Hype
    By swliszka in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 10:11 AM
  4. Tariffs
    By Marvin S in forum POTUS Place - For those who talk Politics in the Gallery!
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-14-2018, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •