Not looking for the best breeding!! but a step down from Dual Titled Champions.
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Not looking for the best breeding!! but a step down from Dual Titled Champions.

Default Not looking for the best breeding!! but a step down from Dual Titled Champions.

Looking to get back into the game. Had a wonderful dog who was probably a little more than I could handle at the time.Unfortunately she contracted Lyme Disease and was never the same.
    Learned a lot from her and know that the pleasure and experiences I had with her are hard to express. Great memories and a wonderful sense of fulfillment.
    So here is where I am. Would like a female black lab who is capable of passing at least a senior hunt test and with work a master. Not looking for a hot to trot field trial dog with parents with having more medals than a North Korean General.
    If there is any breeding's out there that any of you know that would fit the category I am looking for please let me know.

Contact Tom Nealon , he has a nice litter that should suit you. [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Looking to get back into the game. Had a wonderful dog who was probably a little more than I could handle at the time.Unfortunately she contracted Lyme Disease and was never the same.
    Learned a lot from her and know that the pleasure and experiences I had with her are hard to express. Great memories and a wonderful sense of fulfillment.
    So here is where I am. Would like a female black lab who is capable of passing at least a senior hunt test and with work a master. Not looking for a hot to trot field trial dog with parents with having more medals than a North Korean General.
    If there is any breeding's out there that any of you know that would fit the category I am looking for please let me know.
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea MH QAA "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Sight To Sea's The Contender JH ( by FC AFC Lane's Let's Get Ready to Rumble) Upcoming knucklehead
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able) king of the couch

Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!
    Owner www.sighttosealabs.com
    Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com