MH x MH Puppies Due in Early August
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: MH x MH Puppies Due in Early August

Default MH x MH Puppies Due in Early August

Heads Up I'm Your Wingman MH WCX ** ("Goose") x Redwing's Gossip In The Grain MH MX MXJ NF WCX ("Montee")

Pedigree and health clearance information can be found here:
    http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=793823

Montee is currently in season! Breeding to take place based on the results of progesterone testing, and puppies will hopefully be born the beginning of August.

Goose and Montee have both been health tested for hips, elbows, heart, eyes, and are both clear for the NCL mutation, ichthyosis, prcd-PRA, PRA1, and PRA2.

Montee is just shy of 4 years old, and has accomplished a lot at a young age. She passed her first Senior hunt test at 14 months old, and earned her SH title at 16 months old. She passed her first Master hunt test at 22 months old, and earned her MH at 29 months old. She is completely owner trained and handled, and received limited training. She is a very birdy dog, extremely water confident, handles well, and has a natural recall/retrieve.

In terms of agility, Montee currently has her MX/MXJ titles, 8 QQs, and is almost qualified for agility nationals.

Montee is the most biddable dog we own and wants to please. Additionally, while she is very driven and fast while working, she is an extremely easy dog to live with and has a great off switch.

Goose is a dog I have loved since I first met him as a puppy, and it has been incredible to watch him and his owner, Pam Turgeon, grow as a team. Goose is Pam's first derby dog, and he had an impressive derby career (5 ribbons in 9 trials), including: a JAM, a Reserve JAM, two 4th places, and an all-breed derby 1st! He ended his derby career with 7 points. Goose then quickly finished his MH title at 25 months old, going 5-for-5. He has just begun running Qualifying field trials and has earned two JAMs (both at only 30 months old). Like Montee, Goose is owner trained and handled.

Both Montee and Goose were recipients of the Potomac Valley Golden Retriever Club's Mark Maisel Trophy (Montee in 2016 and Goose in 2017), which recognizes the top junior (24 months of age and younger) dog for outstanding achievements in field areas of endeavor.

Videos are available upon request of Goose running in his final derby and Montee's most recent agility runs.

To express an interest or for more information, please email me at: [email protected]