CBS News interview with Attorney General William Barr
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS News interview with Attorney General William Barr

Default CBS News interview with Attorney General William Barr

In my morning reading I found an interesting summary of an interview AG Barr had with CBS News.....it shows us clearly where his investigation is going....Democrats better strap on their boots and put on their helmets....it will not be pretty!

“Calling it a bombshell doesn’t do it justice. The interview is chock-full of one explosive comment after another about special counsel Robert Mueller, the media and Barr’s own investigation of the investigators.

Here are some nuclear-grade examples of what the AG has to say:

• “So, it was bogus, this whole idea that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians is bogus.”
    • “It’s hard to read some of the [FBI] texts and not feel that there was gross bias at work, and they’re appalling.”
    • “The use of foreign-intelligence capabilities and counterintelligence capabilities against an American political campaign to me is unprecedented and it’s a serious red line that’s been crossed.”
    • “The media reaction is strange. Normally the media would be interested in letting the sunshine in and finding out what the truth is.”
    • “One of the ironies today is that people are saying that it’s President Trump that’s shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that… From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring.”

There’s much more, making the interview, on top of other things Barr has said, like Christmas, July 4th and Thanksgiving all rolled into one. A new era in Washington has begun. Hallelujah! …

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    In my morning reading I found an interesting summary of an interview AG Barr had with CBS News.....it shows us clearly where his investigation is going....Democrats better strap on their boots and put on their helmets....it will not be pretty!

“Calling it a bombshell doesn’t do it justice. The interview is chock-full of one explosive comment after another about special counsel Robert Mueller, the media and Barr’s own investigation of the investigators.

• “So, it was bogus, this whole idea that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians is bogus.”
    • “It’s hard to read some of the [FBI] texts and not feel that there was gross bias at work, and they’re appalling.”
    • “The use of foreign-intelligence capabilities and counterintelligence capabilities against an American political campaign to me is unprecedented and it’s a serious red line that’s been crossed.”
    • “The media reaction is strange. Normally the media would be interested in letting the sunshine in and finding out what the truth is.”
    • “One of the ironies today is that people are saying that it’s President Trump that’s shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that… From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring.”

There’s much more, making the interview, on top of other things Barr has said, like Christmas, July 4th and Thanksgiving all rolled into one. A new era in Washington has begun. Hallelujah! …
    Once again swampy you need to educate yourself.
    You can start by reading the Constitution and then read the Mueller report.
    Trump claimed he's a constitutionalist who's going to drain the swamp.

The Constitution deals with checks and balances on the three branches of government and the oversight responsibilities of same.

Trump is the biggest alligator in the swamp.
    Yet, he is stomping all over the Constitution by trying to block Congress at every step of the way in their Constitutional responsibilities of oversight.

Barr seems to believe the AG is to serve as the president's personal attorney that is not as the Constitution envisioned it

We've seen it routinely, only on a lesser scale for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Once again swampy you need to educate yourself.
    You can start by reading the Constitution and then read the Mueller report.
    Trump claimed he's a constitutionalist who's going to drain the swamp.

The Constitution deals with checks and balances on the three branches of government and the oversight responsibilities of same.

Trump is the biggest alligator in the swamp.
    Yet, he is stomping all over the Constitution by trying to block Congress at every step of the way in their Constitutional responsibilities of oversight.

Barr seems to believe the AG is to serve as the president's personal attorney that is not as the Constitution envisioned it
    There is a reason there are winners & loses in court cases. Me thinks on this you are the loser!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

There is a reason there are winners & loses in court cases. Me thinks on this you are the loser!
    Why don't you tell us which court cases Trump has won since taking office?

His attorneys have lost EVERY case! From Muslim Ban and DACA to hiding his tax returns and bank documents.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Wasn't the administration ultimately win on the immigration issue? While the lower courts lined up against the limiting of visas and the Supremes found otherwise. In the 5-4 ruling written by Chief Justice Roberts, "The order is expressly based on legitimate purposes: preventing entry of nationals who can not be adequately vetted ... The text says nothing about religion."

You were including the 1st and 2nd versions of the ban which were superseded by court order and a re-write. There was always a question of whether or not a District Ct could issue a nationwide ruling but that was resolved when the Supremes told the lower courts to sit down and color.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

As is now becoming normal,

for Tigerlilly and Franky...

responding to their babbling is useless, as they consider themselves the smartest typists on this Website! They throw logic and facts 'out the window' and go on with their babbles....

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why don't you tell us which court cases Trump has won since taking office?

His attorneys have lost EVERY case! From Muslim Ban and DACA to hiding his tax returns and bank documents.
    Franky, if you crawl out from under your rock and start reading something other than Liberal BS...you might actually get a clue! Here are 3 court wins by the President reported in todays news....if you want sources, look them up yourself, they are not hard to find...

1. The Supreme Court sided with President Trump’s administration in a case relating to immigration authorities arresting criminal illegal aliens. The case, brought by two green card holders arrested by federal immigration authorities following drug convictions, and a jail sentence, argues immigration authorities were out of bounds because the arrest was not within 24 hours of their prison release.
    The Supreme Court ruling supersedes a previous ruling by the notoriously activist 9th Circuit Court.

2. The Trump administration just got a huge win from a federal court who ruled on Tuesday that U.S. immigration authorities can make those seeking asylum wait in Mexico until their claims are processed. This is a huge victory on the immigration front, which is something the president and those who support him sorely needed as the battle to seal the border continues.

3. The leftist media won’t want to tell you about the huge victory that Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just won against the International Criminal Court (ICC). The ICC just rejected a proposal by its own chief prosecutor to open an investigation into whether American troops are committing war crimes in Afghanistan, the New York Sun reported. The ICC crumbled in the face of stiff resistance from the Trump administration… the kind of pressure the ICC never saw under Obama or Clinton, or even any Bush, for that matter.
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-05-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Franky, if you crawl out from under your rock and start reading something other than Liberal BS...you might actually get a clue! Here are 3 court wins by the President reported in todays news....if you want sources, look them up yourself, they are not hard to find...

1. The Supreme Court sided with President Trump’s administration in a case relating to immigration authorities arresting criminal illegal aliens. The case, brought by two green card holders arrested by federal immigration authorities following drug convictions, and a jail sentence, argues immigration authorities were out of bounds because the arrest was not within 24 hours of their prison release.
    The Supreme Court ruling supersedes a previous ruling by the notoriously activist 9th Circuit Court.

2. The Trump administration just got a huge win from a federal court who ruled on Tuesday that U.S. immigration authorities can make those seeking asylum wait in Mexico until their claims are processed. This is a huge victory on the immigration front, which is something the president and those who support him sorely needed as the battle to seal the border continues.

3. The leftist media won’t want to tell you about the huge victory that Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just won against the International Criminal Court (ICC). The ICC just rejected a proposal by its own chief prosecutor to open an investigation into whether American troops are committing war crimes in Afghanistan, the New York Sun reported. The ICC crumbled in the face of stiff resistance from the Trump administration… the kind of pressure the ICC never saw under Obama or Clinton, or even any Bush, for that matter.
    Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. #2 on you list is under Appeal. #3 was a no- brainer.

What suits has he won that involve his personal conduct?

Just recently loss cases to hide his banking records and accounting records!

He is on the verge of losing all of subpoena denials regarding his Tax returns, McGahn and Mueller testimony and others.

Toss in that he is also an unIndicted co-conspirator on the hush money payments.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Immigrants, by international law, can only seek asylum in the first country they enter after their home country. That means that the seekers from south of Mexico must seek asylum there not in the US. Thus, they remain in Mexico, not come to the US.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

Franky,

You are so easy, first you ask, and I quote you..."
    Why don't you tell us which court cases Trump has won since taking office?"....

So I spend a few minutes on Yahoo and find three Court Cases that Trump won, reported that day!

Then you try and redefine you original request....how about acknowleging that you didn't know what the hell you were talking about in your first post! Talking about dishonesty! You own it!