Mueller is in disrepute
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Mueller is in disrepute

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Mueller is in disrepute

    A great deal of background is now coming out about the Mueller report. Aside from the staff he selected (all Democratic donors), there are actions that call the entire report into question. Here's an example:

    The Hill. 6/6/2019
    by John Solomon

    "In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.
    But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.


    Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.


    The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.


    What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed."

    - more -

    There is evidence the Mueller purposely left out of the report a good deal of exculpatory information. The source that I have says much of this will come out in the next week or two. The source says that this information will show why Mueller refused to testify under oath.
    Eric

    WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,321

    Default

    Are you an idiot or just plain stupid.
    Yours truely,
    Franco
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    4,659

    Default

    We'll set aside the fact Mueller, a republican was Trump's guy, put in place by Trump appointee's, and we'll say the Dem's wasted $35 million on "their" investigation...….
    Yours truly,
    the Trumpet's

    Eric, why do you think that Mueller, the man appointed by the Trump administration, refused to interview Trump?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    4,123

    Default

    I can't speak for Mueller, only report on his actions. I included a news article. Do with it what you will.
    Eric

    WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

  7. #5
    Senior Member Richard Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    3,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    We'll set aside the fact Mueller, a republican was Trump's guy, put in place by Trump appointee's, and we'll say the Dem's wasted $35 million on "their" investigation...….
    Yours truly,
    the Trumpet's

    Eric, why do you think that Mueller, the man appointed by the Trump administration, refused to interview Trump?
    Were those the people who were put into place at the beginning of President Trump Administration, Senator Sessions, or the people carried over from Obama's Administration at the DOJ who made the decisions after Sessions recused himself? Clarification always helps when one is trying to generalize in an attempt to make his narrative sound Anti Trump.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    4,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Were those the people who were put into place at the beginning of President Trump Administration, Senator Sessions, or the people carried over from Obama's Administration at the DOJ who made the decisions after Sessions recused himself? Clarification always helps when one is trying to generalize in an attempt to make his narrative sound Anti Trump.

    Originally a Bush guy, elevated to US Deputy Attorney General by Trump...………...keep trying...……...

  9. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    A great deal of background is now coming out about the Mueller report. Aside from the staff he selected (all Democratic donors), there are actions that call the entire report into question. Here's an example:

    The Hill. 6/6/2019
    by John Solomon

    "In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.
    But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.


    Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.


    The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.


    What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed."

    - more -

    There is evidence the Mueller purposely left out of the report a good deal of exculpatory information. The source that I have says much of this will come out in the next week or two. The source says that this information will show why Mueller refused to testify under oath.
    Not true!

    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...about-Mueller/

    Of the 18 investigators on Mueller's team, 6 are Repubs including Mueller!

    Are you suggesting that Mueller NOT pick the best and brightest in their respective field for this task?
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    4,123

    Default

    There was a member of his staff (Executive Asst.) who probably should have been dis-barred. Andrew Wiessman led the team that tried Sen Ted Stevens. While found guilty that was lost on appeal because Wiessman et al hid so much evidence, got witnesses to lie, etc. In fact, the case was handled in such a manner that one of the key players on Wiessman's team committed suicide because of what they had put Stevens through. It was all an effort to keep Stevens from being re-elected which it did. Of course, you don't get a "do over" election when an guilty verdict is thrown out. Wiessman also headed the Enron team, the case was largely lost on appeal, as well as the Arthur Anderson team, which was appealed to the Supreme Ct and the entire case overturned. You'd need to read the case files and the Supreme Ct ruling to really understand just how crooked Wiessman is. The jury instructions were written so that even if innocent, the firms officers were guilty. Here's Rehnquist, "For example, the jury was told that, even if petitioner honestly and sincerely believed its conduct was lawful, the jury could convict. The instructions also diluted the meaning of "corruptly" so that it covered innocent conduct." That's Wiessman!

    And, this is the best and brightest of the legal talent coming from the DOJ?

    Mueller's strategy in not testifying before Congress is likely

    1) avoidance of the likes of a Jim Jordan questioning,and;
    2) avoidance of a perjury trap.

    Mueller is as dirty as they come.
    Eric

    WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Of the 18 investigators on Mueller's team, 6 are Repubs including Mueller!
    Your suggestion that any of those folks are Republican
    carries just about as much weight as the claims you
    make for what you claim as your political philosophy.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  12. #10
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    There was a member of his staff (Executive Asst.) who probably should have been dis-barred. Andrew Wiessman led the team that tried Sen Ted Stevens. While found guilty that was lost on appeal because Wiessman et al hid so much evidence, got witnesses to lie, etc. In fact, the case was handled in such a manner that one of the key players on Wiessman's team committed suicide because of what they had put Stevens through. It was all an effort to keep Stevens from being re-elected which it did. Of course, you don't get a "do over" election when an guilty verdict is thrown out. Wiessman also headed the Enron team, the case was largely lost on appeal, as well as the Arthur Anderson team, which was appealed to the Supreme Ct and the entire case overturned. You'd need to read the case files and the Supreme Ct ruling to really understand just how crooked Wiessman is. The jury instructions were written so that even if innocent, the firms officers were guilty. Here's Rehnquist, "For example, the jury was told that, even if petitioner honestly and sincerely believed its conduct was lawful, the jury could convict. The instructions also diluted the meaning of "corruptly" so that it covered innocent conduct." That's Wiessman!

    And, this is the best and brightest of the legal talent coming from the DOJ?

    Mueller's strategy in not testifying before Congress is likely

    1) avoidance of the likes of a Jim Jordan questioning,and;
    2) avoidance of a perjury trap.

    Mueller is as dirty as they come.
    I don't think anyone is worried about answering JJ questions. He showed how inept he was in the HRC 11 hour questions and testimony.

    Perjury trap? For what? The man went easy on Trump. Let Trump get away with non-answers to the written questions. He could have attempted to ignore rules but he didn't.

    Oh and Andrew Wiessman was responsible for investigating Manafort and Gates. Last I checked he nailed them both. Are you claiming that the two are innocent?
    Last edited by Franco; 06-09-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •