The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you hear?

Default Did you hear?

The walls are closing in!

Oh, and it’s beginning to look like the threat of tariffs on Mexico is getting some positive results.
    It will be interesting to see if they will follow through and how effective they will be.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The Agreement With Mexico Is BS

The agreement with Mexico contains no details. It contains no policy plans or timetable for implementation. The “agreement” is a couple of vague promises from Mexico to do some things that may not ever really have to do. Trump realized that the tariffs on Mexico would be a disaster, but after his failed trip to the UK, he needed to look like he won something.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/06...La7iJD55PeEJlA

Congress would have never gone along with Trump's stupid idea. Announcing an agreement is nothing more that attempting to save face. Nothing is changing!

Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

Where are any of the details released by the Administration? This is about as vague an agreement as I've ever seen!

Besides, like I wrote, Congress was not going to allow him to implement such a stupid plan.

Someone needs to tell Trump that threatening tariffs aren't the answer to everything!
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

It shouldn’t be this easy! 😂
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Where are any of the details released by the Administration?
    I don't know where the details are? But I doubt the details are any more known to me than they are to this "credible news source" you obtained your opinion from......and then decided we, here on potus, might benefit from reading too?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

I don't know where the details are? But I doubt the details are any more known to me than they are to this "credible news source" you obtained your opinion from......and then decided we, here on potus, might benefit from reading too?
    Still doesn't change the fact that Congress would have never allowed such a foolish move.

The markets liked the "foolish move" and its expected results on Friday.
    john mccallie

The markets liked the "foolish move" and its expected results on Friday.
    Markets took a 1,000 tumble when the idea was first announced by Trump. The Dow dipped below 25,000. Up again to 25,900 yesterday.

Then, with all the backlash from Congress Wall St realized it would never happen and the market rebounded.

Damn, I thought the movers were thinking Mexico was gonna help with asylum seekers from nations that adjoin it, saving taxpayers billions of dollars in aid to families with dependent children and tax refund credits for them all. I am wrong uhhhhhhgin!
    john mccallie