Did you hear? - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Did you hear?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Swamp he's probably busy getting prepared to his trip to Geneva to watch Trump accept his Nobel Peace Prize that American Thinker says he will get because he got North Korea to "Stop all that" and denuclearize and quit firing missiles over "countries" like Guam.

Tigerlilly....do you have a point to make or just passing gas? The President would not accept a Nobel Peace Prize, as they gave one to Obama for just showing up! And other for doing nothing at all....like most liberal organization it is all about how they 'feel' not anything of substance...........

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

[The media got Trump's deal with Mexico wrong] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/FwjyNb
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    [The media got Trump's deal with Mexico wrong] http://va.topbuzz.com/s/FwjyNb
    I hadn't taken you for being that gullible.

On Tuesday, Mexico's Foreign Secretary announced that Mexico had no idea what Trump was talking about.

Any new agreements were made months ago!

Nothing but the dishonest Trump attempting to save face which will only work with his cult.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I hadn't taken you for being that gullible.

On Tuesday, Mexico's Foreign Secretary announced that Mexico had no idea what Trump was talking about.

Any new agreements were made months ago!

Nothing but the dishonest Trump attempting to save face which will only work with his cult.
    Gullible? I posted a link to an article from The Washington Post, one of your trusted sources, to help you by showing others here that wapo will occasionally publish an alternate view. Do you trust the Washington Post or do you not trust the Washington Post?

How on earth does posting a link to an article from a source where, according to you, "only facts are important and journalists care about their jobs." make one "gullible"? Plus, I made zero commentary on the article.

Being as I can't apply any logic I am familiar with to understand your attack on me and a "trusted source", I will then ask:
    1. Was the article I posted actually in wapo?
    2. If so, is it bullshit?
    3. If it is bullshit, why could I trust the Sunday articles from them and nyt on the subject?
    4. Could a bullshit, right leaning article in their paper serve them in court as evidence of lack of bias in the upcoming Sandman case? Or why would they post such bullshit anyway?(editorially or otherwise)
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

roseberry...anytime we show Franky, specifically, how wrong he is.....his TDS takes over, prohibiting him from seeing the "Truth"! Poor Franky Boy...he just cannot get it right...
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-14-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Gullible? I posted a link to an article from The Washington Post, one of your trusted sources, to help you by showing others here that wapo will occasionally publish an alternate view. Do you trust the Washington Post or do you not trust the Washington Post?

How on earth does posting a link to an article from a source where, according to you, "only facts are important and journalists care about their jobs." make one "gullible"? Plus, I made zero commentary on the article.

Being as I can't apply any logic I am familiar with to understand your attack on me and a "trusted source", I will then ask:
    1. Was the article I posted actually in wapo?
    2. If so, is it bullshit?
    3. If it is bullshit, why could I trust the Sunday articles from them and nyt on the subject?
    4. Could a bullshit, right leaning article in their paper serve them in court as evidence of lack of bias in the upcoming Sandman case? Or why would they post such bullshit anyway?(editorially or otherwise)
    The Wa Po just as the NYT has syndicated columnist of both left and right. I don't agree with every columnist! However, I do respect the journalist side of the WaPo and NYT and their commitment to integrity.

Once again, Trump got nothing on Friday that Mexico hadn't already agreed to. Nothing but a big lie from trump in his feeble attempt to save face. It worked with his cult.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-13-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Wa Po just as the NYT has syndicated columnist of both left and right. I don't agree with every columnist! However, I do respect the journalist side of the WaPo and NYT and their commitment to integrity.

Once again, Trump got nothing on Friday that Mexico hadn't already agreed to. Nothing but a big lie from trump in his feeble attempt to save face. It worked with his cult.
    They certainly had an agreement earlier, that can not be denied, you are factually correct. What is left out of your chosen sources is the fact that Mexico showed absolute minimal effort to keep anything in that agreement, at least until the promise of tariffs came into play. It was most likely Trumps promise of tariffs that started that ball rolling, whether he gets the desired results from the earlier agreement will yet to be seen.

Spinning this as Trump got nothing is extremely misleading at the least, some might even call it a lie. Had your sources only reported the facts, without embellishments, you might not be so in need of a immunization shot for your virulent fixation of the negative when it comes to Trump.

I'd be willing to bet that if Trump added a 1% tariff on Mexican imports every day until the wall was completed, it would be done before Christmas, and it would be built on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    They certainly had an agreement earlier, that can not be denied, you are factually correct. What is left out of your chosen sources is the fact that Mexico showed absolute minimal effort to keep anything in that agreement, at least until the promise of tariffs came into play. It was most likely Trumps promise of tariffs that started that ball rolling, whether he gets the desired results from the earlier agreement will yet to be seen.

Spinning this as Trump got nothing is extremely misleading at the least, some might even call it a lie. Had your sources only reported the facts, without embellishments, you might not be so in need of a immunization shot for your virulent fixation of the negative when it comes to Trump.

I'd be willing to bet that if Trump added a 1% tariff on Mexican imports every day until the wall was completed, it would be done before Christmas, and it would be built on their side.
    So, you are accusing Mexico's President of lying?

He has stated that there is NO secret deal and that he is completely unaware of any agreement to buying more of anything from the USA.

Its been a week and no announcement from Mexico that Trump claimed they would.

Trump's claim in nothing but a poor attempt at saving face.

Yet, you want to believe Trump who constantly lies.

Looks like so far the Mexicans are taking action to help stem the tide.

We’ll keep an eye on it and provide updates.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford