The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FRANCO's Place

Default FRANCO's Place

Maybe they should rename the forum
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Maybe they should rename the forum
    If you're offended by counter availing views based on factual evidence then tuck tail and go back to "Stan the ban's" little Echo chamber website.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    If you're offended by counter availing views based on factual evidence then tuck tail and go back to "Stan the ban's" little Echo chamber website.

Not sure how you surmised that I am offended by Franco's bs. I was referring to the quantity. The quality is another subject altogether. I am sorry if you are unable to figure that out.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

WOW!
    You don't even charge rent either!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How many different accounts is it now?
    5?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    WOW!
    You don't even charge rent either!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How many different accounts is it now?
    5?
    My guess is that he holds the RTF number of handle names record!!

What an accomplishment!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

I'm so happy that they found a Safe Place. A place they can reside in their alternate reality. Bless their heart!
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Not sure how you surmised that I am offended by Franco's bs. I was referring to the quantity. The quality is another subject altogether. I am sorry if you are unable to figure that out.
    If you think it is BS, feel free to counter with some real facts if you are capable.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    If you think it is BS, feel free to counter with some real facts if you are capable.

Franky, you would not know a "Real Fact" if if jumped up and hit you in the rear!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franky, you would not know a "Real Fact" if if jumped up and hit you in the rear!
    You mean I'm suppose to be using American Stinker facts and nothing by journalist who take their jobs seriously?

And Swampy, you have yet to use ANY facts with your post!

It's just your opinions based on whatever bs you dig up most of which is wrong or your sources are lousy. Oh, that's my opinion.