FRANCO's Place - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FRANCO's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You mean I'm suppose to be using American Stinker facts and nothing by journalist who take their jobs seriously?

And Swampy, you have yet to use ANY facts with your post!

My sources are not laying people off and losing subscribers or viewers! And you know exactly what these facts are....! Of course you will never admit it!

You are blind to the truth, but you are going to get a big slap of reality before this summer is over.....The investigation is well underway! Crow pie will be served and you and Tigerlilly can fight over the bones! Because that is all you will have left to feed on!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

You mean I'm suppose to be using American Stinker facts and nothing by journalist who take their jobs seriously?

... you have yet to use ANY facts with your post!
    Franky here some facts for you to chew on....one of your favorite sources....

NYT Contributor Calls Out Dan Crenshaw For NotSponsoring 9/11 Victim Fund — There's Only One Problem! The DailyCaller, Scott Morefield| Reporter

New York Times contributor Wajahat Ali inaccurately called out Texas RepublicanRep. Dan Crenshaw for not sponsoring the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund via Twitter Tuesday.
    But the Texas congressman is listed as one of the bill’s co-sponsors on the Congressional website along with more than 300 other lawmakers — a fact that Crenshaw was quick to make Ali aware of.

Typical of the NYT, Liberal Rag it is…
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-12-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Franco..................if I weren't training dogs and working so much and just trying to live my life..................I'd consider you one of the "seven signs".
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dorkweed View Post
    Franco..................if I weren't training dogs and working so much and just trying to live my life..................I'd consider you one of the "seven signs".
    Seven signs of what?

It is not me that supports a pathological liar that is being played by Kim and Putin! One who has the most corrupt Administration in USA history and has abdicated world leadership!
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Seven signs of what?

It is not me that supports a pathological liar that is being played by Kim and Putin! One who has the most corrupt Administration in USA history and has abdicated world leadership!

You still don't get it, your TDS has taken over your brain, you need to get professional help! When was the last time you posted something that was not an attack on our President or those that support him...isn't that a bit sick?
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-13-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    You still don't get it, your TDS has taken over your brain, you need to get professional help! When was the last time you posted something that was not an attack on our President or those that support him...isn't that a bit sick?
    This is called POTUS Place. You may want to research what that means.

And, I refuse to support a proven and well-documented pathological liar!
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

This is called POTUS Place. You may want to research what that means. And, I refuse to support a proven and well-documented pathological liar!

Just curious, which loser do you support?
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Just curious, which loser do you support?
    I get it.

You support the Liar In Chief.

The question was "which loser do you support?"
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    The question was "which loser do you support?"
    Which loser do I support? Certainly NOT Trump!

I've said on here recently that I support the Repub running against Trump.

2x Gov Bill Weld.

Cut taxes several times and left his state with a budget surplus. Won reelection with 78% of the vote in a blue state.
    Served as head of the Criminal Division U S Dept of Justice under Reagan.

If no other Repub gets in the race, he just might be the only Repub candidate standing come nomination time.

Weld is a Libertarian at heart, balanced budgets and a staunch defender of our Civil Liberties as granted by The Constitution. A document that Trump has obviously never read and has contempt for!