105 Million Tax Payer Funded Golf - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 105 Million Tax Payer Funded Golf

Just for fun, why not list some ways he’s “hacked up” the country. In what measurable way is the US worse off than we were 3 years ago?
    Not feelings, impressions or perceptions - measurable results.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

...maybe it is the fact that Trump never seems to know what the HE%% is going on! He get's his updates from the news media....

Just maybe he is not as engaged with being President as most would hope!......Golf being one of these distractions

Didn't think so. Whenever I ask the question, TDS sufferers can never come up with any objective examples of how the President has damaged the country. They can't give one measurable example of how anything has gotten worse.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I don't know if it's his egotism, stupidity or both for him to break it off with everyone last trip. He gripes about Congress not doing anything while all he does is golf, travel, campaign and raise donations. What a truly poor excuse for POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Didn't think so. Whenever I ask the question, TDS sufferers can never come up with any objective examples of how the President has damaged the country. They can't give one measurable example of how anything has gotten worse.
    Your first two words are very prescient and TRUE.
    Just like the rest of you Trumpsters and Trump himself. YOU DIDNT THINK!!
    You say that whenever you ask this question the TDS sufferers can never answer your question.
    Your memory is not very good then Matt because I only remember one other time when you asked for measurable examples and when I answered it you tucked tail and shut up pretty quick.
    Let me help you jog your memory remember when you asked for any measurable way that we have become less safe under Trump in regards to North Korea?
    Seems like you're the one suffering from TDS.
    I noticed you waited for at least 3 hours before you started preening like a peacock here.,
    Even though you claim no one could give you even one example slow your roll for a moment and digest these TWO MEASURABLE OBJECTIVE EXAMPLES:
    1)Deficit spending up over two trillion dollars and counting
    2) 12000+ lies and counting

Tigerlilly...between you and Franky you beat the President in number of lies told! Politicians lie, Obama was the master, hand down!

If that is all you guys come up with, so be it! I judge politicians for what they accomplish....in that, Trump is number one!

But those that live on Liberal Fake News and clearly have 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' further debate is useless....!

It looks like this pres. of ours thinks that he and his family are OWED all of this! I believe that's why he takes all the lavish vacations and golf games and such.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It looks like this pres. of ours thinks that he and his family are OWED all of this! I believe that's why he takes all the lavish vacations and golf games and such.
    not quite sure how you jump to that conclusion....His family are well traveled veterans, even Tiffany takes lavish trips with her mother Marla...did you notice that since the British trip included a white tie state dinner, that Barron wasn't on the trip, nor was Jr.'s GF, only immediate family and married spouses..Ivanka's trips are meant as the designated First Lady, duties...not like the boys are taking their hunting trips using AF1..Did you expect DJT to all of a sudden change his lifestyle...the last inhabitants of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave took some extravagant trips, BHO played golf regularly at Congressional, look how big their personal staff was
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Had the Obamas been anywhere nearly as extravagant as the Trumps, spent nearly as much as Trump on a hobby or had he Golf nearly as much as Trump on the tax payers dime, the alt-right would be having a collective hissy-fit.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Well, the man used to be a democrat, its going to take awhile to clean all of the guano out of the cave.