Cnn ratings update - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cnn ratings update

Franco, they don't have to turn it into what it already is.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Franco, they don't have to turn it into what it already is.
    Being factual is their forte.

And, the reason why they are the most respected name in News worldwide.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

<p>
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Being factual is their forte. And, the reason why they are the most respected name in News worldwide.
    I guess that is why they continue to lose what few viewers they had in droves. Keep watching for us, Franco.</p>
    Last edited by Tucker & Jessie; 06-13-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    There is zero research or ratings info suggesting that people are tuning out of CNN for Fox! That would be pure BS. Also, a one month ratings period is NOT a trend.

It will be interesting to see how new owner AT&T handles this IF the trend were to continue. AT&T now owns CNN. HBO, Bloomberg TV and Axios. I think CNN's future looks great!

No way would AT&T turn it into state media like Fox.

Franky, you highlighted the quote I provided regarding this, in your post above #5....it specifically disagrees with your above comment on Fox! That is not my comment, but the comment in the article I posted! What PROOF do you have of your above comment? At least I provided a source....contradicting your opinion! And by the way, those numbers were for a month not a week..! Your attention to detail is really poor!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-13-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    And by the way, those numbers were for a month not a week..! Your attention to detail is really poor!
    Franco's post that you quoted mentions ratings for a month not a week.

LOL!!!

So who really is it whose attention to detail is lacking

Yep, I readily admit I miss details sometimes....especially on your long, long, posts....! I have read a lot this year about CNN falling ratings....but I am not going to do further research, everyone with a clear mind knows they are a failing cable network...!

But, saw something for you guys this morning....Tigerlilly...Here's some more detail for you and
    Franky...

EXCLUSIVE: MSNBC Shakeup Leaves New Day side Programming Leadership
    By
    Aidan McLaughlin
    , Jun 12th, 2019, 5:56 pm

MSNBC implemented a big shakeup in programming this week…

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief
    Andy Lack
    about a
    dip in MSNBC’s ratings
    following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year. MSNBC’s ratings in total viewers were flat, though it saw an increase in dayside viewership of 8%, while CNN and Fox News were down.

NBC’s SVP of Specials
    Rashida Jones
    , who launched NBC News Now, will turn her focus to editorial projects, including debates and town halls in anticipation of the 2020 election.

The Fox News comment may be news to all you liberals, but those of us that are Conservative have been limiting or leaving Fox for some time. I'm not telling you where we are all going, but with the exception of a few shows, I do not watch Fox anymore.....you are going to have to find a new 'horse to kick'!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 06-13-2019 at 01:22 PM.

What's the matter, Fox not radical enough for you? Not enough conspiracy theories for your taste?

Evening News Ratings: Week of May 6. ABC posted +7% year-over-year growth in total viewers. NBC posted +5% year-over-year growth in A25-54 demo. CBS Evening Newswith Jeff Glor concluded by drawing its largest A25-54 audience in more than a month.

Evening News | TVNewser - Adweek

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/evening-news/

I would expect ratings on cable News to take a dip once he Mueller Report came out.

They will all be up across the board once the Impeachment Inquiry begins.

Again, no TV News comes remotely close to NBC, ABC or CBS!

Last edited by Franco; 06-13-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Yep, I readily admit I miss details sometimes....especially on your long, long, posts....! I have read a lot this year about CNN falling ratings....but I am not going to do further research, everyone with a clear mind knows they are a failing cable network...!

But, saw something for you guys this morning....Tigerlilly...Here's some more detail for you and
    Franky...

EXCLUSIVE: MSNBC Shakeup Leaves New Day side Programming Leadership
    By
    Aidan McLaughlin
    , Jun 12th, 2019, 5:56 pm

MSNBC implemented a big shakeup in programming this week…

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief
    Andy Lack
    about a
    dip in MSNBC’s ratings
    following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year. MSNBC’s ratings in total viewers were flat, though it saw an increase in dayside viewership of 8%, while CNN and Fox News were down.

NBC’s SVP of Specials
    Rashida Jones
    , who launched NBC News Now, will turn her focus to editorial projects, including debates and town halls in anticipation of the 2020 election.

The Fox News comment may be news to all you liberals, but those of us that are Conservative have been limiting or leaving Fox for some time. I'm not telling you where we are all going, but with the exception of a few shows, I do not watch Fox anymore.....you are going to have to find a new 'horse to kick'!
    Carl, is English a second or third language for you?
    Readily? Ha!!
    The only reason why you're admitting it here is because you called Franko out for being wrong on a detail where it was actually you that was wrong.
    You rarely admit your frequent missed details. You have yet to admit that Guam is not a country or that Trump does not deserve s Nobel Peace Prize..... for he has NOT.... "stopped all that" .....in relation to North Korea testing nuclear weapons and missiles.
    Your errors are so numerous that a post addressing all your "fake facts" can be lengthy.
    However my post here was what?...two sentences of 20 or 25 words? is that above your attention span?
    A few more details you missed you keep addressing me about your ratings of news stations.
    I could care less and have never entered that discussion.
    Next you state you're going to quit doing research and
    posting on that subject.
    Then in the same post you do exactly that!!! LOL

Thanks for not telling us where you're going now that you're leaving Fox. The source of your newfound more reliable source for fake news doesn't interest me.

Lastly and most importantly quit calling yourself a conservative. What you are and what you support is an anathema to True conservative values

Tigerlilly…..Bla, bla, bla….! Like many of your posts, nothing valid to reply to...!