The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cnn

Default Cnn

Anyone watch CNN but Franco and I???

You would think it is now covering the Democrat Convention. Almost exclusively coverage of the Democrat Presitiantial candidates and blasting Trump. Oh yes they are giving plenty of time analyzing Biden's flip flop on the Hyde amedment. Biden may hear his famous words that "IT IS A BIG F345ING DEAL".

Watching CNN, one would think the democrats are haveing the longest convention history!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Seems every time I listen to CNN on the radio it just happens to be when they are not providing the unbiased opinion that is espoused here so often!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Seems every time I listen to CNN on the radio it just happens to be when they are not providing the unbiased opinion that is espoused here so often!
    You need to tune in when it signs off. That for sure is unbiased.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

You would think it is now covering the Democrat Convention. Almost exclusively coverage of the Democrat Presitiantial candidates and blasting Trump. Oh yes they are giving plenty of time analyzing Biden's flip flop on the Hyde amedment. Biden may hear his famous words that "IT IS A BIG F345ING DEAL".

Watching CNN, one would think the democrats are haveing the longest convention history!!
    I just turned the tv on fox news and Hannity is still talking about Hillary's e-mail..

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    I just turned the tv on fox news and Hannity is still talking about Hillary's e-mail..
    If you listened to the news today, the DOJ is talking about her emails today, also.

john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

I watched CNN's Primetime With Chris Cuomo last night. First 20 minutes he had Bill Maher bashing the PC movement and what a poor candidate HRC was. Next story up was about Jared Kushner recently receiving 90million from an undisclosed foreign entity and an ethics violation. I don't think anyone in the current Administration knows anything about ethics. My guess is that the money is from the Saudis.

CNN may not be full of crazed opinion host like Fox but, I respect the fact that they are willing to be honest!
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Anyone who shares your opinions or says something you agree with is “honest”.
    Anyone who disagrees with you is in a cult.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Anyone who shares your opinions or says something you agree with is “honest”.
    Anyone who disagrees with you is in a cult.
    Nope.

Cults follow a well documented liar no matter what. It is what cults do. They live void of facts in an alternate reality because that is where they are the most comfortable. Trump is no different than a Jim Jones or Charles Manson. If not stopped, they all eventually lead to destruction and death.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-11-2019 at 08:07 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Franco is drunk on Nadler, Pelosi and Maxine koolaid.

So Franco, was it a cultist white supremacist nationalist fascist helicopter pilot who intentionally crashed in Manhattan yesterday to take your boy John Dean off the tv?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof