Is POTUS a Threat?
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is POTUS a Threat?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,270

    Default Is POTUS a Threat?

    To anything other than the "Status Quo"?

    & is/was the "Status Quo" that great?
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,931

    Default

    The human vuvuzela and the 3 time loser seem to think so.
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    4,659

    Default

    No more, no less the any other in the last 40 years.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    President Trump is dangerous to those who attack him and any who are a threat to the American people! Unlike all former Presidents!

  7. #5
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    To anything other than the "Status Quo"?

    & is/was the "Status Quo" that great?
    Do you really hate the USA that much?
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  8. #6
    Senior Member Matt McKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Do you really hate the USA that much?
    Not only are you a cultist, you are an America-hater, too. Nice.

    If I agree with Marvin, am I an America-hater, too? If I had an ounce of respect for you, I would be offended by your despicable personal attacks on me and anyone else who disagrees with your pathetic distorted view of the world around you. But I don't and I'm not.

    I'll tell you what, Franco, why don't you tell us what you have ever done for this country? If you love the USA more than the rest of us, tell us what you have done in your life to serve the nation or your fellow citizens.

    For myself, I served 24 years in the military, did 9 overseas deployments in multiple wars and made significant personal sacrifices to do my duty. I raised two strong sons who are good citizens and contributors to society. I also took in two other children to raise when their parents shirked their responsibilities.
    I guess that's what America-haters do.
    Last edited by Matt McKenzie; 06-13-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Matt McKenzie

    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

  9. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Not only are you a cultist, you are an America-hater, too. Nice.

    If I agree with Marvin, am I an America-hater, too? If I had an ounce of respect for you, I would be offended by your despicable personal attacks on me and anyone else who disagrees with your pathetic distorted view of the world around you. But I don't and I'm not.

    I'll tell you what, Franco, why don't you tell us what you have ever done for this country? If you love the USA more than the rest of us, tell us what you have done in your life to serve the nation or your fellow citizens.

    For myself, I served 24 years in the military, did 9 overseas deployments in multiple wars and made significant personal sacrifices to do my duty. I raised two strong sons who are good citizens and contributors to society. I also took in two other children to raise when their parents shirked their responsibilities.
    I guess that's what America-haters do.
    Trump is a disgusting Commander In Chief.

    He lies constantly, ignores intel and facts and spends money worse than a drunken sailor!

    National Debt soaring, our Allies not sure that they can trust us any longer, embraces thugs and mass murderers, ruins every business project he gets involved with, lacks any real negotiating skills, starts trade wars with no strategy or direction, acts like a petulant child and has put together the most corrupt Administration in our history.

    Looking forward to the coming Impeachment!
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  10. #8
    Senior Member Richard Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    3,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Not only are you a cultist, you are an America-hater, too. Nice.

    If I agree with Marvin, am I an America-hater, too? If I had an ounce of respect for you, I would be offended by your despicable personal attacks on me and anyone else who disagrees with your pathetic distorted view of the world around you. But I don't and I'm not.

    I'll tell you what, Franco, why don't you tell us what you have ever done for this country? If you love the USA more than the rest of us, tell us what you have done in your life to serve the nation or your fellow citizens.

    For myself, I served 24 years in the military, did 9 overseas deployments in multiple wars and made significant personal sacrifices to do my duty. I raised two strong sons who are good citizens and contributors to society. I also took in two other children to raise when their parents shirked their responsibilities.
    I guess that's what America-haters do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Trump is a disgusting Commander In Chief.

    He lies constantly, ignores intel and facts and spends money worse than a drunken sailor!

    National Debt soaring, our Allies not sure that they can trust us any longer, embraces thugs and mass murderers, ruins every business project he gets involved with, lacks any real negotiating skills, starts trade wars with no strategy or direction, acts like a petulant child and has put together the most corrupt Administration in our history.

    Looking forward to the coming Impeachment!
    Franco, I noticed you did not answer the above question highlighted in red. You really need to answer that question or just fade away as your constant ignorant rants including this last one are old and worthless.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    15,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Franco, I noticed you did not answer the above question highlighted in red. You really need to answer that question or just fade away as your constant ignorant rants including this last one are old and worthless.
    Never claimed to love the USA more than the rest.

    The difference is that I don't support a person incapable of speaking the truth. One who lies constantly and offers nothing but destructive politics.

    That people would support a person that ran on lies. insults, demagoguery and scapegoating and uses gaslighting to fool his supporters is not a person that I can support'

    Toss in his contempt for the Constitution and lawlessness and you can have him.

    That he trust Putin and Kim over our Intel agencies is as dangerous as it gets.

    Have I mentioned he has added over 2 TRILLION to the Nat'l Debt and increase deficit spending by over 40%?

    I've worked on several campaigns. Spent nearly a month in DC volunteering in the last election all on my dime. I was a member of the L Party's Sate Committee and have contributed thousands to campaigns.

    If you are asking me if I received four Deferments for fake bone spurs, no I haven't!
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

    You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.








  12. #10
    Senior Member Richard Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    3,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Never claimed to love the USA more than the rest.

    The difference is that I don't support a person incapable of speaking the truth. One who lies constantly and offers nothing but destructive politics.

    That people would support a person that ran on lies. insults, demagoguery and scapegoating and uses gaslighting to fool his supporters is not a person that I can support'

    Toss in his contempt for the Constitution and lawlessness and you can have him.

    That he trust Putin and Kim over our Intel agencies is as dangerous as it gets.

    Have I mentioned he has added over 2 TRILLION to the Nat'l Debt and increase deficit spending by over 40%?

    I've worked on several campaigns. Spent nearly a month in DC volunteering in the last election all on my dime. I was a member of the L Party's Sate Committee and have contributed thousands to campaigns.

    If you are asking me if I received four Deferments for fake bone spurs, no I haven't!
    Your answer shows you are incapable of answering a direct question. According to your answer you haven't done anything to serve this country. You've mastered doing things for yourself though. Good Job.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •