Here we go again. - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Maybe you should consider why they attacked instead of speculating if it was related to returning their money.
    Bush's fault. Every one knows this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    Bush's fault. Every one knows this.
    Nope, Trump's fault!

Iran was in compliance of the Nuclear Agreement. Trump ending it only vastly increased tensions.

We got NOTHING in return for ending our part of the agreement. Just another dangerous move by Trump because he just can't handle anything positive done by the previous Administration!
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Let me see.

Isis caliphate is completely destroyed, vary little involvement in Syria, Hezbollah has no money, Iraq is somewhat stable. As far as the US. I feel comfortable.

The actions in the gulf where not about us. It is a message to the pencil necks at the EU. Who took the money over there own security.

Keith

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    Let me see.

Isis caliphate is completely destroyed,(plan implemented under Obama) vary little involvement in Syria, Hezbollah has no money, Iraq is somewhat stable(Iran controls the southern two-thirds of Iraq). As far as the US. I feel comfortable. Good for you. Those of us that reside in reality are not so comfortable. Iran is returning to building nuclear weapons thanks to Trump's stupidity!

The actions in the gulf where not about us. It is a message to the pencil necks at the EU. Who took the money over there own security. Nope, IT WAS ALL ABOUT TRUMP and his Administration. As long as Saudi Arabia is willing to lend and give money and buy Trump and Kushner the region will only become more dangerous.

Keith
    in red.........
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

in red.........

I will try to answer.

1) I will bet that you believe also that the economy is Obama's too.

2) We control Iraq. Just once I would like the See there proxy attack us.As long as there is no trouble. Who give a shit how they live their every day lives.

3)The Iran agreement is more then half way trough. At least it will be illegal internationally, if they do it now. Instead of then, when it would be perfectly legal.

4) At least they are not running around shouting death to America. If the Saudi's are willing to be the head of the spear in this case. I am all for it.

Now my editorial.

Iran, has hated us ever sense 1979. Between the bombing of our installations and ships. To the making of IUD's that killed in countable numbers in the Iraq war.
    For Obama to go over on bended knee was a disgrace to all patriots and just embolden Iran. Now that we are back to where we should be is a pleasure. The pen prick that they are doing now is vary predictable. ( Been there, done that ) There is no chance that Iran would go to war with us. It would be suicide.

As for you. you should be ashamed for taking the side of our enemy.

Keith

I will try to answer.

1) I will bet that you believe also that the economy is Obama's too. It takes years for economic policies to have an impact. Trump's policies are just now impacting the economy. Farm bankruptcies will hit an all time high for 2019. Cost of goods going up. Gas prices up. Food cost up. National Debt soaring. Repubs yet again want to raise the debt ceiling. Allies looking for new trading partners. Millions have left the job market. It was Obama that got the economy on the right track! Some are just to prejudice to face the reality!

2) We control Iraq. Just once I would like the See there proxy attack us.As long as there is no trouble. Who give a shit how they live their every day lives. Nope, Iran has much more influence in Iraq than the USA. The majority of their population is Shi'a. Lots of hatred of our invasion and the several hundred thousand civilian casualties that they won't soon forget!

3)The Iran agreement is more then half way trough. At least it will be illegal internationally, if they do it now. Instead of then, when it would be perfectly legal. They were not only complying to the agreement, the agreement put power into the hands of the people and away from the hardliners. Now, the hardliners have all the power. We have lost all support from our allies except for maybe the UK. If we go to war, we will go it alone this time. Nothing would make Netenyahoo or the Saudi Prince happier.

4) At least they are not running around shouting death to America. If the Saudi's are willing to be the head of the spear in this case. I am all for it. The Saudi know Iran would kick their asses. They would rather manipulate Trump in attempting to do their dirty work.

Now my editorial.

Iran, has hated us ever sense 1979. Between the bombing of our installations and ships. To the making of IUD's that killed in countable numbers in the Iraq war.
    For Obama to go over on bended knee was a disgrace to all patriots and just embolden Iran. Now that we are back to where we should be is a pleasure. The pen prick that they are doing now is vary predictable. ( Been there, done that ) There is no chance that Iran would go to war with us. It would be suicide.

As for you. you should be ashamed for taking the side of our enemy.

I don't agree with one iota of your sick opinions. Typical of the biased and least informed among us.

Keith
    in red.........

in red.........
    I would try to enlighten you,but it would be futile.

one more time, because you where chicken shit to take it last time.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will stop posting your clown car opinions and go away and if he looses, I will do the same.

Of course you will not, because you are a bunch of BS.

Keith

I would try to enlighten you,but it would be futile.

one more time, because you where chicken shit to take it last time.

If Trump wins in 2020 you will stop posting your clown car opinions and go away and if he looses, I will do the same.

Of course you will not, because you are a bunch of BS.

Keith
    First, I wouldn't want you to leave this site. Your post not only demonstrates just how uniformed the Trump cult is but, also great for a good laugh.

Second, like most Trump cultist, you reside in an alternate reality where facts and the truth don't exist. And, the reason why you can't handle the reality and want any opposition to leave the site. Might I suggest Roadkills site where all the Trump snowflakes can find a safe place that won't hurt your feelings.

Finally, I would have left this site back in 2016 had not Trump won. I participate on several sites that get by far more readership in regards to politics.

First, I wouldn't want you to leave this site. Your post not only demonstrates just how uniformed the Trump cult is but, also great for a good laugh.

Second, like most Trump cultist, you reside in an alternate reality where facts and the truth don't exist. And, the reason why you can't handle the reality and want any opposition to leave the site. Might I suggest Roadkills site where all the Trump snowflakes can find a safe place that won't hurt your feelings.

Finally, I would have left this site back in 2016 had not Trump won. I participate on several sites that get by far more readership in regards to politics.
    That's what I thought.

images (1).jpg

I participate on several sites that get by far more readership in regards to politics.
    What is the name of this site? I wondered where left Wing, never trump, cultists Went for their safe Space?