Barracuda Blue progeny - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barracuda Blue progeny

Chocolate FC AFC are rare, but getting less so, they are easy to follow. The Black-coco carrier are much harder but I find it very interesting to watch them. Some have coco that come out of no-where if you really look at it they all go back to Balchory Bolo or a un-named dog (female) before him; some DC carried coco, might be why we see it come out of the wood-work. it's pretty cool to trace back but really hard on some dogs.
    Last edited by Hunt'EmUp; 06-15-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    "They's Just DAWGS"; "I train dogs, Not papers"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned; early or late it still needs to be learned"

GMHR HRCH Lakota MH (Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Storm MH (Upland/ Waterfowl Enthusiast)
    HR Banshi (problem child #3) - HR Trap (male-chocolate he's "special")

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bekah6105 View Post
    Sorry I should’ve clarified that I was looking at historical lines and prolific sires. I’m following the performance of the sires of interest to me running currently, but I was looking more at those sites that were trademark names in chocolates- like Cuda, Roux, Tyra, Ammo, plus the names I mentioned above. I appreciate the tip though- I will certainly check out that page as I’m new to this forum.
    I think you will find that the OP for the thread I linked above compiled a pretty comprehensive list of "titled" chcocolates, aa well as chocolate factored studs, both living and deceased (with straws believed available on most). The list might need an update, but not many missing on the list I don't think.

if interested in a good historical read on Ammo, her journey is well documented on the following thread from birth to death. I believe it is a Sunday morning coffee must read for any chocolate enthusiast and in part is what inspired me to go to the brown side with my current young dog who is a nephew of Ammo:
    https://www.retrievertraining.net/fo...x-and-Tyra-Pup
    Last edited by DuckDynasty; 06-16-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt'EmUp View Post
    Chocolate FC AFC are rare, but getting less so, they are easy to follow. The Black-coco carrier are much harder but I find it very interesting to watch them. Some have coco that come out of no-where if you really look at it they all go back to Balchory Bolo or a un-named dog (female) before him; some DC carried coco, might be why we see it come out of the wood-work. it's pretty cool to trace back but really hard on some dogs.
    Interestingly enough, I researched Balchory Bolo when looking up “Bolo spots”. It’s said that Bolo spots originated from Balchory Bolo and hence their name

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDynasty View Post
    I think you will find that the OP for the thread I linked above compiled a pretty comprehensive list of "titled" chcocolates, aa well as chocolate factored studs, both living and deceased (with straws believed available on most). The list might need an update, but not many missing on the list I don't think.

if interested in a good historical read on Ammo, her journey is well documented on the following thread from birth to death. I believe it is a Sunday morning coffee must read for any chocolate enthusiast and in part is what inspired me to go to the brown side with my current young dog who is a nephew of Ammo:
    https://www.retrievertraining.net/fo...x-and-Tyra-Pup

I’ll take a look thanks! The sire of our male is from a Tyra and Roux Breeding

I am going to be getting a dog with Barracuda Blue in the bloodline early next year, so this is all good to hear!