Retail - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retail

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

tigerfan, Knock off the personal insults. Everyone knows that you just keep coming back with different user names so any attempt to ban you only works until you come back as "someone else".
    Vicky
    ADMIN

http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by vicky trainor View Post
    tigerfan, knock off the personal insults. Everyone knows that you just keep coming back with different user names so any attempt to ban you only works until you come back as "someone else".
    hahahahaha!!

popcorn.jpg
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    600 companies sign a letter to POTUS urging him to settle the China tariff situation.
    A virtual Who's Who of the retail world.

When you shop remember that those folks don't care where their money comes from,
    welfare money is just as good as earned money in their mind. What will they do there
    are no folks willing to buy stuff from people that hate us.

$22,000,000,000,000 & counting. If there are no jobs to work who pays that back?

Buy American or at least buy from countries that are our allies!!!!!!!!
    Are you also suggesting that we stop buying oil for Saudi Arabia?

Not only were the vast majority of 9/11 attackers Saudi, the people of SA hate Americans.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    the people of SA hate Americans.
    By what authority do you speak for the people of SA?
    "Tigerfan is more victim than villain....but then, you already knew that." blind ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Trainor View Post
    tigerfan, Knock off the personal insults. Everyone knows that you just keep coming back with different user names so any attempt to ban you only works until you come back as "someone else".
    Can you please highlight where tigerfan insulted someone on this thread? Seems to me there's different standards for certain posters on here..

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    can you please highlight where tigerfan insulted someone on this thread? Seems to me there's different standards for certain posters on here..

there it is!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Can you please highlight where tigerfan insulted someone on this thread? Seems to me there's different standards for certain posters on here..

There it is !!!!!!

If you can’t find the personal insults in his posts, I don’t know what to tell you. His inability to disagree without name-calling and his inability to formulate a rational argument are the reasons why I refuse to interact with him.
    You may be right about a difference in standards. I see similar behavior from Franco, Delta and others and don’t remember them getting moderated.
    I usually find it easiest to just ignore folks like that.

Except for Uncle Franco. It’s just too fun to watch him go off on his hate-fiilled, unhinged rants. It’s sad, really, but I just can’t seem to help myself. It’s a guilty pleasure. Kinda like some women who watch the Kardashian Koven or Rich Housewives of Wherever. I watch Franco’s neurons melt.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    His inability to disagree without name-calling and his inability to formulate a rational argument are the reasons why I refuse to interact with him.
    That's what makes it fun.
    "Tigerfan is more victim than villain....but then, you already knew that." blind ambition

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    ......the article you refer to and chastised me for not reading with the
    thoroughness of an infallible Engineer such as yourself,...... doesn't exist!!!!! LOL ROFLMAO
    It's there somewhere! Either the web, WSJ or National Review recently. The number might not match
    with what you posted but the thought is there.

But, one simple question. You state the article doesn't exist, are you really saying that someone like
    yourself would knowingly put out Fake News? auditioning for CNN?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!