Retail - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retail

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Can you please highlight where tigerfan insulted someone on this thread? Seems to me there's different standards for certain posters on here..
    I saw similar behavior from Freeze, Richard, SteveMo, Truth, Julie, Duck, and others and don’t remember them getting moderated...… Perhaps being their posts were never flagged, unlike Marc's. I kinda miss the constant hate-filled, unhinged rants, we saw daily during the Obama years, might even have to bump one of the many birther or ebola threads, or watch one of those Kardashian shows...
    Last edited by mngundog; 06-16-2019 at 08:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I should have been moderated when I told Franco to, "turn around and look at your ass, that's where the mud hole is going....", but I wasn't.

"Free Marc Healey"!!!!!!!!

Free Marc Healey tshirts on sale tomorrow!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I saw similar behavior from Freeze, Richard, SteveMo, Truth, Julie, Duck, and others and don’t remember them getting moderated...… Perhaps being their posts were never flagged, unlike Marc's. I kinda miss the constant hate-filled, unhinged rants, we saw daily during the Obama years, might even have to bump one of the many birther or ebola threads, or watch one of those Kardashian shows...
    show me where my behavior was like MJH? Show me where I barraged some one with insults like MJH does? Let’s see it Mr Knowitall!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    You have a short memory. I came inches of being banned for what I said about AA. The only reason I did not is because his actions where much worse. I have cleaned it up every sense. Except Franco. I feel that Franco is open season for what he post on here. His post are reckless and have a demeaning intent.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    If you can’t find the personal insults in his posts, I don’t know what to tell you. His inability to disagree without name-calling and his inability to formulate a rational argument are the reasons why I refuse to interact with him.
    You may be right about a difference in standards. I see similar behavior from Franco, Delta and others and don’t remember them getting moderated.
    I usually find it easiest to just ignore folks like that.

Except for Uncle Franco. It’s just too fun to watch him go off on his hate-fiilled, unhinged rants. It’s sad, really, but I just can’t seem to help myself. It’s a guilty pleasure. Kinda like some women who watch the Kardashian Koven or Rich Housewives of Wherever. I watch Franco’s neurons melt.
    So says a person that supports a pathological liar and threat to USA security.

Your Presidnt is more concerned with upsetting Kim's and Putin's feelings than protecting the USA.

One who thinks the CIA shouldn't use informants with close ties to his buddy Kim and that we shouldn't be ready to use Malware on the Russians when they attempt to influence the 2020 elections because it would upset his handler Putin!

Reality is not a part of the Trump cult's attributes.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Franco, your Trump DerangementSyndrome (TDS) is completely out of control! On your last post the only topic youaddress is your disdain for our President! You address nothing about thecurrent topic!

I amserious, you really need to get some help. According to Newsweek, 62,979,879 voted for President Trump!Do you think all these folks are wrong and you are correct?

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco, your Trump DerangementSyndrome (TDS) is completely out of control! On your last post the only topic youaddress is your disdain for our President! You address nothing about thecurrent topic!

I amserious, you really need to get some help. According to Newsweek, 62,979,879 voted for President Trump!Do you think all these folks are wrong and you are correct?
    So says a person that supports a well-documented and proven pathological liar!

The majority of voters did NOT vote for Trump. And yes, racism is a live and well in the USA.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    600 companies sign a letter to POTUS urging him to settle the China tariff situation.
    A virtual Who's Who of the retail world.

When you shop remember that those folks don't care where their money comes from,
    welfare money is just as good as earned money in their mind. What will they do there
    are no folks willing to buy stuff from people that hate us.

$22,000,000,000,000 & counting. If there are no jobs to work who pays that back?

Buy American or at least buy from countries that are our allies!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

The majority of voters did NOT vote for Trump. And yes, racism is a live and well in the USA.
    How about acting like an ADULT & staying on subject? If you have nothing to add don't press submit!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

And yes, racism is a live and well in the USA.
    Though it can take generations to change what is already institutionalized, we can take immediate measures to control the spread of racism here on potus.

The first measure I suggest to control the spread of racism here on potus is for you to never mention your race franco!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

You already said that.
    No new talking points today?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold