Question Fako
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question Fako

Default Question Fako

Just who is your "hero" in the USA congress???

Is it Nazi Pelosi, Schmuchy Schumer, AOC, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tliba...................or is it one we not really heard of yet??? Do tell, if so!!! You must be real proud of these folks..............as they "spew" your vile hate speech on the floors of our congress in DC. I'm proud of you. It takes a "special" person to hate our country as much as you do.

And when I quote "special"................I mean "SPECIAL"!!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dorkweed View Post
    Just who is your "hero" in the USA congress???

Is it Nazi Pelosi, Schmuchy Schumer, AOC, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tliba...................or is it one we not really heard of yet??? Do tell, if so!!! You must be real proud of these folks..............as they "spew" your vile hate speech on the floors of our congress in DC. I'm proud of you. It takes a "special" person to hate our country as much as you do.

And when I quote "special"................I mean "SPECIAL"!!
    A thread just for the sake of personal attacks? Theres "one rule, just one rule" will the majority on here now complain about that "one rule"?

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    A thread just for the sake of personal attacks? Theres "one rule, just one rule" will the majority on here now complain about that "one rule"?
    I doubt it.

Just another example of how sick, demented and unAmerican the far-right has become.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Franky, I know you are still a 'fence riding Libertarian' this position has always allowed you to attack anyone who does not agree with you! As you know, the term you use 'Far-Right' means everyone who does not agree with you, except Democrats! But, I cannot recall you actively supporting and Presidential candidate or President in Office other than your Libertarian (cannot win) Presidential candidate running for President.

My point is that you really do not actively participate in our election process, since you never support anyone who can win! Therefore, your opinion and name calling of Conservatives is bogus! You have no meat on the table...no chips in the game....

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    ! But, I cannot recall you actively supporting and Presidential candidate or President in Office other than your Libertarian (cannot win) Presidential candidate running for President.
    Perhaps because, you were never a member of the forum during a Presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Perhaps because, you were never a member of the forum during a Presidential election.
    That and Swampy can NOT comprehend a person voting one's conscience.

2xGov Bill Weld will mount an effective campaign as a Repub candidate and expose just how far the Party has drifted to the far-right.

Weld is concentrating of the better educated states on the upper east coast, mid-Atlantic and west coast. This is where he will pick up a lot of convention delegates.

Then, there is still a chance Trump could be Impeached by then. The Dems are being very methodical in obtaining evidence in making their case.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

HeyGunnyDog...I have been around during elections; your mind is playing tricks onyou again...don't assume if someone is not posting that they are not stillwatching. Of course, the only time I respond to you is when someone else alreadyhas.... because you are still on my 'ignore list', so I don't see many of yourposts!

As forFranky! As I suspected you did not vote for a candidate that possiblycould win in the last election! Like all Presidential elections if you donot vote for a Democrat or a Republican, you just did not participate in theprocess.... suits me fine, based on your consistent confusion on key issues, itis best your vote doesn't count! You call it '
    voting one'sconscience.' I call it sitting of the fence so you can jump up and downon everyone, when you feel things are not going well in our country. This allows you to never own any of these problems.... something you seem torelish!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    HeyGunnyDog...I have been around during elections; your mind is playing tricks onyou again...don't assume if someone is not posting that they are not stillwatching. Of course, the only time I respond to you is when someone else alreadyhas.... because you are still on my 'ignore list', so I don't see many of yourposts!

As forFranky! As I suspected you did not vote for a candidate that possiblycould win in the last election! Like all Presidential elections if you donot vote for a Democrat or a Republican, you just did not participate in theprocess.... suits me fine, based on your consistent confusion on key issues, itis best your vote doesn't count! You call it '
    voting one'sconscience.' I call it sitting of the fence so you can jump up and downon everyone, when you feel things are not going well in our country. This allows you to never own any of these problems.... something you seem torelish!

The same could be said for anyone in SD, ND, WY who votes for a democrat in the presidential election. There is no way, shape or form that a democrat will ever take the electoral votes, so by swamplogic, they are not participating. And really, if you vote republican, it doesn't matter because it's going to be a republican victory anyway, so voting for the guaranteed winner is like cheering for the Yankees. And really not participating.
    Last edited by nogie1717; 06-26-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

nogie1717...your expanded logic on my comments are actually not logical at all!

The difference is that in America only a Democrat or Republican will be elected President (contemporary times)!

If one chooses to vote for another Parties candidate, their vote means nothing to the outcome. When someone living in a traditional Red state chooses to vote Democratic, based on many examples (California, Colorado...etc.) they may actually have a chance to vote for the winning candidate! Point is, based on actual historical results a vote for a Libertarian has '0' chance of a vote for a winning candidate....

But nice try anyway....you must have missed that Logic 101 course....

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    The same could be said for anyone in SD, ND, WY who votes for a democrat in the presidential election. There is no way, shape or form that a democrat will ever take the electoral votes, so by swamplogic, they are not participating. And really, if you vote republican, it doesn't matter because it's going to be a republican victory anyway, so voting for the guaranteed winner is like cheering for the Yankees. And really not participating.
    Good luck trying to make any sense with Swampy The poor guy resides inside the box.

The reality as you pointed out indicates just how disenfranchised most Americans are today and the reason why the largest voting affiliation are registered as Independents. Those that can't identify with either the Repubs or the Dems.

And, who needs the political Party that defends balanced budgets and Civil Liberties like the Libertarian Party? People like Swampy are just fine with a lying President that is adding over a TRILLION a year to the Nat'l Debt. Trump is his kind of man