The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cry babies

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Now that would be entertaining!
    It would be petty and childish, but perhaps that might spur a little personal accountability and change the tenor here on POTUS Place. I don't know. What I do know is that coming here looks more like a Facebook comments section than a forum. It used to be fun to debate and argue, knowing that no one was going to change anyone else's minds. Now, you can't have a thread without someone calling someone else "freaky", "loony", "cultist", etc., or the recent ones where basketball players and a former first lady are compared to apes/animals. I'm sure that has nothing to do with skin tone, though. :eye roll:
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Vicky, thanks for the comments, I am not sure I could do what you guys do...I might 'blow a gasket'...

Sorry all, I have been on vacation so I missed most of the action here for a while. From reading this thread, I can see that things continue to go 'as usual'....for me it is a bit of comic relief and at time informative. It is important that we hear what the 'other side' is saying and thinking (I use the term 'thinking' loosely)!

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    It would be petty and childish, but perhaps that might spur a little personal accountability and change the tenor here on POTUS Place. I don't know. What I do know is that coming here looks more like a Facebook comments section than a forum. It used to be fun to debate and argue, knowing that no one was going to change anyone else's minds. Now, you can't have a thread without someone calling someone else "freaky", "loony", "cultist", etc., or the recent ones where basketball players and a former first lady are compared to apes/animals. I'm sure that has nothing to do with skin tone, though. :eye roll:
    I believe it to be petty and childish for grown men and or women to report posts or cry to the moderators in regards to anything on this political sub forum on a retriever site. Everyone chooses to participate or to not participate on POTUS. My guess is the biggest reporters (whiners) get down in the mud as much as anyone here!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    I believe it to be petty and childish for grown men and or women to report posts or cry to the moderators in regards to anything on this political sub forum on a retriever site. Everyone chooses to participate or to not participate on POTUS. My guess is the biggest reporters (whiners) get down in the mud as much as anyone here!
    I would agree for the most part, but I do think that vulgar personal attacks (toward family/faith), over the top profanity, racism, etc., are acceptable things for the moderators to remove from the forum. Name calling typically tells me a lot more about the guy saying it than the person it is directed toward.
    Lucas Nogelmeier

Name calling typically (Always) tells me a lot more about the guy saying it than the person it is directed toward.
    I inserted a small suggestion, hope you don't mind.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I inserted a small suggestion, hope you don't mind.
    I don't mind at all. Now that I think about it, 'always' does fit the bill better than 'typically'.
    Lucas Nogelmeier

I don't mind at all. Now that I think about it, 'always' does fit the bill better than 'typically'.

I do believe the Clinton Foundation has pre-emptively expressed their sorrow for near future death of Jeffery Epstein.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'll venture a guess.
    The most caustic, toxic poster here?
    I believe it's you also so we agree

Hhhrummmfff........

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I believe it's you also.................
    so we agree
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Joe Schimpf

HRCH UH River Joes Lil Supa Dupa-Dee.......500pt. club
    River Joes Lil Homeboy
    River Joes On Dee Tiger's Tail