Trump is worried
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Trump is worried

Default Trump is worried

https://reason.com/2019/07/05/bill-w...econd-quarter/

Not only are the walls closing in, he's about to be overtaken by Bill Weld!
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

It is a grassroots bases of support by people, not corporations looking to buy special interest.

Weld is also NOT being helped by Putin or the Saudi Prince.

"
    "I've just spent the last week in New York fundraising—in the millions, but not $25 million—but I just started," Weld said. "And I'm confident based on the response we're getting we will be adequately funded in New Hampshire and beyond."
    "just $688,000 from 7,000 donors"

I admit, it will be hard for a sane conservative who wants balanced budgets and Civil Liberties get the attention that crazy gets.

Weld will kick ass in New Hampshire as well as the better educated states on both coast as well as the mid-Atlantic. States with more delegates. I don't blame his for not wanting to waste money and time with the brain-dead old south.

Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    It is a grassroots bases of support by people, not corporations looking to buy special interest.

Weld is also NOT being helped by Putin or the Saudi Prince.

"
    "I've just spent the last week in New York fundraising—in the millions, but not $25 million—but I just started," Weld said. "And I'm confident based on the response we're getting we will be adequately funded in New Hampshire and beyond."
    "just $688,000 from 7,000 donors"

I admit, it will be hard for a sane conservative who wants balanced budgets and Civil Liberties get the attention that crazy gets.

Weld will kick ass in New Hampshire as well as the better educated states on both coast as well as the mid-Atlantic. States with more delegates. I don't blame his for not wanting to waste money and time with the brain-dead old south.

Care to place some money as to the amount he will raise?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Care to place some money as to the amount he will raise?
    I have no idea as to how much money Weld will raise.

However, I am willing to bet on the over/under percentage of Republican voters who vote for Weld in the first Primary.
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I have no idea as to how much money Weld will raise. However, I am willing to bet on the over/under percentage of Republican voters who vote for Weld in the first Primary.
    And that would be yet another one of your opinions. Oh boy! Can't wait.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

I have long supported Justin Amash here on PP. He was easy to identify as being principled as well as heavily leaning libertarian. When Boehner was Speaker Of The House, he pulled Amash off of the Finance Committee because Amash supported a Balanced Budget!

Now, he is being recruited by the Libertarian Party to run as our Standard Bearer.

I'd rather him run as Weld's running mate. A ticket that would represent a return to honesty, sanity and credibility!