Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust

If there's no such thing as an illegal, how can there possibly be illegal voting?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Perhaps Sarah Sanders could address that, I'm sure she's talked with millions of illegal voters just last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Perhaps Sarah Sanders could address that, I'm sure she's talked with millions of illegal voters just last week.
    Cute comment but added nothing to the conversation, again. Aren't you one of the people always saying so and so isn't the President or a member of the current Administration.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Speaking of which, when is the committee studying illegal voting ever going to release their findings?
    Long before they find HRC's missing emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Cute comment but added nothing to the conversation, again. Aren't you one of the people always saying so and so isn't the President or a member of the current Administration.
    Cute comment but added nothing to the conversation, ...again.
    The problem with your post is that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was indeed a member of the current Administration.
    More significantly while she was working as the spokesman for the current Administration she admitted under oath that she lied as the spokesman for the current Administration.
    Lying seems to be a way of doing business for the current Administration.
    When subpoenaed and put under oath Miss Sanders admitted that she lied.
    This may explain why the current Administration;... you know the one that in the campaign claimed they were going to drain the swamp, is doing everything in their power to ignore subpoenas and prevent other members Administration from testifying under oath.
    It seems as though people who have a tendency to lie become a little bit more truthful when their own neck is on the line and they're under oath with the penalty of perjury.
    There's some members of this forum that are habitual Liars. I believe they will become honest once their own self interest comes into play because they're under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    It seems as though people who have a tendency to lie become a little bit more truthful when their own neck is on the line and they're under oath with the penalty of perjury.
    There's some members of this forum that are habitual Liars. I believe they will become honest once their own self interest comes into play because they're under oath.
    Prior to my subpoena for lying on this forum I would like to formally admit that everything I have ever said here IS A LIE or was said to try to be funny.

Furthermore, as it relates to the other forum, I am not even a fan of university of alabama football. I lied about that too. I only pretend to be one to jack with Jacob and Franco originally, then cutty and jg successively after that.(I have actually seen auburn fans eat booger on occasion however)

Please don't file suit, billings are 60 days with the counsel I keep on retainer for other past lying!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Speaking of which, when is the committee studying illegal voting ever going to release their findings?
    They did release their findings. All 50 states reported no voter fraud!

But that won't stop the conspiracy theory lovefest the Trump cult embraces. The more ridiculous, the more they eat it up!
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Well the thread is about conspiracies, and the millions and millions of illegal voters conspiracy is certainly for the tin-foil hat crowd...…...try to keep up.

Franco...on your last post you forgot to tell us, again that Trump lied! I think that is the first post you missed saying that!

OK, I too lied!

Tigerlilly's last post he too got on the bandwagon.... anyone associated with the President lies....and those that do not support the President never lie! Is that your mantra?

I really get tired of you all telling us someone lied! Unfortunately, we all lie...if you tell me you do not lie, that just confirms to me that you really are the worst type of liar....one that is in denial!

"She lied" and God forbid, she actually admitted she lied! Oh, my Lord, that means she did not lie about lying..!???

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco...on your last post you forgot to tell us, again that Trump lied! I think that is the first post you missed saying that!

OK, I too lied!

Tigerlilly's last post he too got on the bandwagon.... anyone associated with the President lies....and those that do not support the President never lie! Is that your mantra?

I really get tired of you all telling us someone lied! Unfortunately, we all lie...if you tell me you do not lie, that just confirms to me that you really are the worst type of liar....one that is in denial!

"She lied" and God forbid, she actually admitted she lied! Oh, my Lord, that means she did not lie about lying..!???
    I know of no one who lies with the frequency of Trump.

He is averaging 8 lies a day.

Yesterday, his biggest lie was about;

During Trump's aforementioned Q&A that was carried live on cable, he falsely accused Ilhan Omar of praising al Qaeda. I wonder if there have been sufficient fact-checks of this smear on the channels where it aired live. As CNN's Daniel Dale and Sarah Westwood explained here, Trump was "referring to an Omar comment that has circulated this year in conservative media, including Fox News." Even that short clip "does not include Omar praising Al Qaeda in any way." Details here...
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!