Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust - Page 9
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust

What was communicated very clearly without need of subtitles, was that of a man bored by the effort of appearing concerned whilst having to endure listening to a story of death and privation told by a woman from a shi# hole country who would be of no benefit to his re-election. It doesn’t matter how he was briefed or if she couldn’t articulate clearly or to whose whereabouts he inquired after, you can fake concern but you can’t fake indifference.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    After hearing more than just a snippet, it is pretty clear that the President didn't really hear or catch what she said and indeed did ask, or at least appear to ask about her family. Looks like he wasn't properly briefed.
    It is truly sad that so many are willing to run cover for our idiot President. That they are willing to accept his constant lying and incompetence. I am personally looking forward to him losing his bid for reelection and facing charges of bank and insurance fraud as well as his myriad of other crimes from Obstruction Of Justice, money laundering to Campaign Finance violations when he gets dragged out of the WH.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

The walls are closing in!
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    So according to Franco, “go back to where you came from” is “overtly racist”. He either doesn’t understand the meaning of “overtly” or the meaning of “racist”.
    Or maybe he’s a liar like his hero Donald Trump.
    o·vert·ly

/ōˈvərtlē,ˈōvərtlē/

adverb
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• without concealment or secrecy; openly.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the selection policy was not overtly stated"

Only his cult would be in such denial.

Last edited by Franco; 07-21-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    When it comes to Trump, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between a political strategy and a nervous breakdown. His tweeted trash talk, his incoherent conspiracy theories and his shameless embrace of sleaziness are not the signs of a healthy mind.

You don’t need to be a Democrat to appreciate the impeachment of Trump. You just have to be a patriot.

You’re such a douchebag these days, Francis. Entirely full of crap, delusional, hypocrite, and a chronic liar. Congrats.

Great meme, but here on Roseberry Creek, Lake Guntersville, Tennessee River, North Alabama we find yachting and morons not to be mutually exclusive groups. Equal opportunity yachting, if you will.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

We always know when "Franky" is completely out of any talking points or clear thought to counter those who disagree with him! He pulls up some brainless 'posting' from one of the Communist Think Tanks that he spends most of his waking hours on.....

His 'Trump Derangement Symdrom' prohibits him from any critical thinking.....just name calling....like a child he is! He needs a good whipping....!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    It is truly sad that so many are willing to run cover for our idiot President. That they are willing to accept his constant lying and incompetence. I am personally looking forward to him losing his bid for reelection and facing charges of bank and insurance fraud as well as his myriad of other crimes from Obstruction Of Justice, money laundering to Campaign Finance violations when he gets dragged out of the WH.
    I was wrong, easy to admit when more of what was said came to light. Maybe you should have led with the clip! Maybe just maybe if you had ever once admitted Trump had done something right, forum members would grant you more credibility. As far as assessments to that clip, Blind's appeared spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    What was communicated very clearly without need of subtitles, was that of a man bored by the effort of appearing concerned whilst having to endure listening to a story of death and privation told by a woman from a shi# hole country who would be of no benefit to his re-election. It doesn’t matter how he was briefed or if she couldn’t articulate clearly or to whose whereabouts he inquired after, you can fake concern but you can’t fake indifference.
    I too agree with this thoughtful analysis.

One exception to my agreement, I can act very enthusiastically about things i am actually indifferent towards. I can also act indifferent towards things i care about deeply.
    I call it a happy marriage!
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post

I think characterizing the President as "bored" is a bit presumptuous. Preoccupied could be a strong possibility. How many things is he having to deal with on a daily basis? I don't have anything like the distractions he has, and yet often find myself worried about my own problems when someone is talking to me. Perhaps he was bored. One woman's story of tragedy in this world of continuous, overwhelming tragedy can be difficult to focus on.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com