Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Just curious, which countries did those congresswomen (plural) come from? I understand that trump is a birther, is he trying to say they are all Kenyans? Or is this perhaps a case of trump drunk texting?
    One ACTUALLY CAME FROM SOMALIA. AOC probably identifies as Latina when it suits her purposes, Ayanna Pressley probably identifies as African American, and Rashida surely identifies as Palestinian American, when it suits her purposes. Of course, if one goes back far enough, we are ALL from Africa.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    One ACTUALLY CAME FROM SOMALIA. AOC probably identifies as Latina when it suits her purposes, Ayanna Pressley probably identifies as African American, and Rashida surely identifies as Palestinian American, when it suits her purposes. Of course, if one goes back far enough, we are ALL from Africa.
    AOC was born in New York, Ayanna Pressley was born in Cincinnati, Rashida was born in Detroit…….. Now where did Trump say "identifies" in that tweet??????? Why do you feel the need to change Trump's words, in order to defend his statements?

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Mn, are you saying New York, Cincinnati and Detroit are not "crime infested places" a young idealistic politician couldn't help fix?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Mn, are you saying New York, Cincinnati and Detroit are not "crime infested places" a young idealistic politician couldn't help fix?
    Yes he did text like a drunk, both trashing America and praising it in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    You got a point there, son!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Sen. Lindsey Graham called President Donald Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot" in 2015 but in 2018 claimed that he had "never heard him make a single racist statement."

Is Lindsey Graham a liar who is Afflicted with TDS
    Tigerlilly….I have no reason to support Lindsey Graham or any of his comments! He seems to have had an "Awakening", seemed to be tied to the loss of Senator McCain, but no matter...

As for the President I saw something I agree with yesterday....

I didn’t vote for Trump’s personal life.
    I voted for a guy who hated the poison of politics today, as mostof us.
    I voted for a guy who wouldn’t take any crap and would get thingsdone.
    I voted for an imperfect guy who was perfect for the job, and I’lldo it again in 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Tigerlilly….I have no reason to support Lindsey Graham or any of his comments! He seems to have had an "Awakening", seemed to be tied to the loss of Senator McCain, but no matter...

As for the President I saw something I agree with yesterday....

I didn’t vote for Trump’s personal life.
    I voted for a guy who hated the poison of politics today, as mostof us.
    I voted for a guy who wouldn’t take any crap and would get thingsdone.
    I voted for an imperfect guy who was perfect for the job, and I’lldo it again in 2020!
    I agree to some extent, but I also feel that the President is contributing to the poisonous atmosphere. I wish he could be a bit more...uh... diplomatic. One can learn to say "screw you" without actually saying "screw you". I have found that often, staying calm and superficially polite, discombobulates one's adversaries more than attacking them directly.
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

Here you go mngundog

Bill Binney invented the system the NSA uses an he understands it better than you or I or the news media. he has better interviews than this. I won't waste my time sorting through them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0HK_I-Hps
    Pete
    The eye can not see what the mind does not know

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Here you go mngundog

Bill Binney invented the system the NSA uses an he understands it better than you or I or the news media. he has better interviews than this. I won't waste my time sorting through them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0HK_I-Hps
    Pete
    Thanks Pete, I knew I could count on you. Are you storming Area 51???? They can't stop you all.

Not storming but snuck past security and grabbed me a little green man and stuck him in my back pocket. I also picked up a tin foil hat while I was at it. Franco can keep my old one,, I see he is wearing it out.
    Pete
    The eye can not see what the mind does not know