Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust - Page 8
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Another Conspiracy Theory Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Reinterpreted to read, "The major News outlets with decades of reporting don't agree with my delusions and prejudices so therefore they are fake. Researching stories in for losers and I would rather believe the media that spins the News to my liking. To hell with the truth and reality, I'm a Trump cultist!"
    So easy to "reinterpret" your post. Just change the last sentence. I'M FRANCO!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

More from the stable genius today;

An awkward exchange with Nobel laureate Nadia Murad a Yazidi woman from Iraq told Trump that ISIS killed her family. ‘Where are they now?’ Trump asked.
    Another play on words....You are assuming Trump is asking about her dead family and not the ISIS members who murdered them? I can clearly understand why weak people would need to think he was asking about her family.....

Quote Originally Posted by sick lids View Post
    Another play on words....You are assuming Trump is asking about her dead family and not the ISIS members who murdered them? I can clearly understand why weak people would need to think he was asking about her family.....
    I caught the same thing. I'm pretty sure that he was asking where ISIS is now.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I caught the same thing. I'm pretty sure that he was asking where ISIS is now.
    So you're essentially saying that the communication of a "stable genius" may be on a level those of common intellect have difficulty comprehending?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

More from the stable genius today;

An awkward exchange with Nobel laureate Nadia Murad a Yazidi woman from Iraq told Trump that ISIS killed her family. ‘Where are they now?’ Trump asked.
    Maybe not as dumb as Revolutionary War Airforce battle, but clearly someone not paying attention to what he’s being told.
    Last edited by mngundog; 07-20-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    So you're essentially saying that the communication of a "stable genius" may be on a level those of common intellect have difficulty comprehending?
    No... I'm saying that something that, under any reasonable circumstances would be clear to most, can be intentionally misinterpreted to serve a particular narrative.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Reinterpreted to read, "The major News outlets with decades of reporting don't agree with my delusions and prejudices so therefore they are fake. Researching stories in for losers and I would rather believe the media that spins the News to my liking. To hell with the truth and reality, I'm a Trump cultist!"

Another 'thoughtless' post by the guy with advanced "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and in his case it will be fatal! I feel kind of bad, posting these comments to someone who is so sick!

The exchange starts a little after 1:00 and the part in question is at 1:30 or so.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...rn-sot-vpx.cnn

To me, it looks like he was asking about her family, based solely on context, her reaction and his subsequent reaction of not clarifying, if he truly meant ISIS. I don't think its a big deal, she was very hard to understand. Granted her English is better than my Arabic, but its much ado about nothing.
    Last edited by nogie1717; 07-20-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post

To me, it looks like he was asking about her family, based solely on context, her reaction and his subsequent reaction of not clarifying, if he truly meant ISIS.
    Yes, it is pretty clear that Nadia saw it the same way most did.
    Last edited by mngundog; 07-20-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Yes, it is pretty clear that Nadia saw it the same way most did.
    After hearing more than just a snippet, it is pretty clear that the President didn't really hear or catch what she said and indeed did ask, or at least appear to ask about her family. Looks like he wasn't properly briefed.
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)