Trump's Social Media Summit
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Trump's Social Media Summit

Default Trump's Social Media Summit

Yesterday's Summit was a collection of Social Media perverts, trolls and contingent of "Q" crazies! Not one member from any of the Social Media platforms.

Trump’s social media summit was a circus. Its aftermath was even worse.

This is what happens when the right-wing fringe is emboldened and empowered.

"
    The extent to which President Donald Trump has emboldened and empowered fringe views wasn’t just on full view Thursday during a White House social media summit that featured many far-right conspiracy theorists and hoaxers

The day before the summit, former White House aide Sebastian Gorka was widely ridiculed for making an absurd claim on his radio show that the US women’s national soccer team was seeking “to destroy everything that is wholesome in our country and in our Judeo-Christian civilization.”

Trump ended his speech at the summit — one that largely centered on a baseless conspiracy theory about Twitter conspiring to suppress his follower count
    "

As usual, Trump fan boy Gorka was out of control.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/12/206915...it-gorka-karem

Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Q: Did a CNN analyst challenge Gorka to "step outside?"
    A: Why, yes, I believe he did.

More "Hyperbole" by fake news Franco?
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Franco, don't you have something else to do or have you taken it upon yourself to keep PP alive by making post after post basically saying the same thing. Bitch about something else for awhile.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I don't believe vox is viewed by most as a credible news source.

Rtf is my only social media, btw did chris or any of the new owners go......what about mod girl vicki?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

The only thing fake, is you!

Gorka is a raving fool.

Here is the video and the reporter was NOT with CNN!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...re_a_punk.html
    Trump's nonsense seems so transparent. It blows me away that there are so many people who lap his lies and deceit up. Cult is the only word for such delusion.

In other News, the self-proclaimed genius made this comment;

"
    President Trump on Wednesday praised the kidney for holding a “very special place in the heart” before signing an executive order to advance kidney health in America.
    "

Makes Bush43 look like the genius

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The only thing fake, is you!

Gorka is a raving fool.

Here is the video and the reporter was NOT with CNN!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...re_a_punk.html
    "Secret Service stop full-on BRAWL in the White House Rose Garden after Trump's social media summit: Conservative activist storms across lawn to confront 'punk' CNN analyst who invited him 'outside' and said 'get a job' in front of a chanting crowd
    Conservative activists were at the White House for a 'social media summit' to air claims they are censored by platforms including Twitter and Facebook
    After it closed they went to the Rose Garden to watch Trump admit defeat in his bid to put citizenship status in the 2020 Census
    A shouting match developed between White House Playboy correspondent and CNN analyst Brian Karem and Sebastian Gorka, a conservative broadcaster and former White House aide to Trump
    Karem started the melee by telling the conservatives that they were 'a group of people that are eager for demonic possession' and Gorka shouted: 'You are a journalist, right?'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-summit.html

I didn't say "reporter," I said ANALYST!

Of course, they may be wrong and you got it right.
    Last edited by road kill; 07-12-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

You are so partisan triggered that you are becoming deranged.
    Here you insert a supposed Q&A between two Anonymous people that may or may not have ever happened. You give no documentation or cite to a source showing this Q&A exists.
    However it's irrelevant as to whether not it exists because it's just a non-sequitur designed to divert.

Then you accuse Franco of lying or hyperbole due to something that had nothing to do with what he posted. And for all we know may not exist, but even if it does it is not part of anything in the OP.
    But you're deranged tirade was it over yet.
    You then want to split hairs over whether it's an analyst or reporter.
    Why don't you educate yourself and actually read the original post and read the link that was attached to it and you won't see anything referring to a CNN analyst.
    It does refer to a heated exchange between a Playboy REPORTER and Gorka.

Facts really confuse the hell out of you don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    You are so partisan triggered that you are becoming deranged.
    Here you insert a supposed Q&A between two Anonymous people that may or may not have ever happened. You give no documentation or cite to a source showing this Q&A exists.
    However it's irrelevant as to whether not it exists because it's just a non-sequitur designed to divert.

Then you accuse Franco of lying or hyperbole due to something that had nothing to do with what he posted. And for all we know may not exist, but even if it does it is not part of anything in the OP.
    But you're deranged tirade was it over yet.
    You then want to split hairs over whether it's an analyst or reporter.
    Why don't you educate yourself and actually read the original post and read the link that was attached to it and you won't see anything referring to a CNN analyst.
    It does refer to a heated exchange between a Playboy REPORTER and Gorka.

Facts really confuse the hell out of you don't they?
    You're obsessed with me, it's not healthy.
    Stan b & Elvis