For Folks That Can Think
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: For Folks That Can Think

Default For Folks That Can Think

Today I was filling my form F-1, something required of all candidates for office in WA
    & is a very general form of assets. One of our holding is SLAFX (Scudder Latin America
    originally). As I looked at it I noted it had risen over 20% this year. I am sure that if I
    looked @ PRLAX I would find a similar trend. This is significantly more than other areas
    of the world. Europe is struggling to reach 10%.

So why should we welcome folks with open arms when their own economy is apparently
    not doing too bad?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

There you go making sense again
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Up 20% from lows of a recent crash may not be relatively that great, if that's the case, idk?(like Obama recovery)

Maybe sending millions of the dregs of an economy, criminals and gangsters to the U.S. has brightened the economic outlook, idk?

The markets may be anticipating increasing massive wire transfers of U.S. $ back to home country families(that should be taxed at ~80% imo) from child and dependent care and earned income tax credits LA economies will recieve from the millions they sent here recently, idk?

Can I think.......or not?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

We can't get to far away from the narrative or the matrix will collapse, Theo.

So, is this guy is saying, if the U.S. does like Mexico and other central American countries have been doing and just keeps on trucking/marching them north.......they won't be immediately admitted at the next border? Hmmmmm.
    john mccallie

We just need to let them wait on the other side of the border pending denial or entry. Get rid of letting people sleep inside border control. Say that it is five minutes to closing time and lock the door. Use whatever guidelines are in place to determine entry or denial. Why is there a detention facility in the first place? That was the first mistake. I know nothing about it but I bet I am right.
    Last edited by DL; 07-23-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Stock prices are only loosely related to economy. Those stock prices are whatever a clueless overly enthusiastic foreigner last paid? They are going to all tank at once. Global diversification no longer exists. The world is smaller. That's what I think.

There is two types of thinking. There is convergent thinking and divergent thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    There is two types of thinking. There is convergent thinking and divergent thinking.
    Which one are you doing dl?
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Which one are you doing dl?
    I'm just using the divergent thinking term as an excuse for being slow witted and uncertain, ha, ha. Did you know that in 1983 there was an experiment that shows we make decisions a fraction of a second before we are even aware of it. It is an illusion that we have free will? The only free will that we have is the ability to set ourselves up to make better decisions that are unconscious when we make them in the future. We make decisions automatically based on inherited tendencies and learned assumptions and biases. We are like animals. We are delusional that we think. We observe ourselves doing things and make up a story about it. Being delusional is a hallmark of humanity and a source of great achievements.

It may not be true. I took note of it maybe from being stupid. I thought it was nteresting. I would have a hard time coming up with something like that on my own. Just because I know something that an Einstein came up with does not make me an Einstein. The same is true for everyone else?