2019 College Football (GDG.) - Page 31
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 College Football (GDG.)

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    Cracker, yes sir changes are comin' to Bama this week. Big time changes....

King Saban will not be a complete jerk with the media and anyone he encounters this week and from here on out. Nope...He's about to become politician Nick Saban today. And he's running for the CFB playoffs and looking for your vote.

You just watch...this guy is gonna be kissin babies, shaken hands, yacking it up, and reminiscing about the year the won the Natty after not winning the SEC.

Watching King Saban subject himself to this is gonna be quiet entertaining....don't worry...I'll post some examples here as they come out starting this week.
    So spot in. It will be entertaining to say the least.

I'm beginning to think it won't matter though. I originally thought the loser of the big game still had a good shot. I think Crackerd was right, it would have needed to be LSU losing for a shot to get in the playoff. Will still be fun to watch Nick grovel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The masses could care less about AL, they want to watch good football!

That would include being the winner of something significant!
    Hold on, I hear voices, a voice of swamignificance. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Swamignificance View Post

now Marvin don't be that way, Oregon or Utah will win the pac 12 championship. Most of us here think they still deserve at least a shot at the playoff, even though they haven't won "anything significant."
    and marv remember, you don't have to take all of the prescribed pain medication! Smiley face
    Don't know what any of this means, I am just a lowly 6th string Crimson Tide spiritual transcriber (though if I were 5th string spiritual transcriber, I also would probably be the starting left outside linebacker for 'Bama).

MG

Someone is gonna need to answer questions about Tua and his playing up 28 points today.
    Clemson Tigers 2018 Football National Champions

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The 1st half. It was completely unrelated to the surgery. It was a fluke injury. Not sure how you think any questions should be asked. I’m a huge Tua fan. I think the kid does things the right way & he’s incredibly talented. I just don’t get the concept of questioning the decision. Like he knew he would get tackled awkwardly and hurt. Obviously he’s not Jesus Christ.

Yeah bud. He was a gametime decision to begin with. Game was in hand before it started. Probably shouldn’t have played anyways, much less up 28 versus an inferior opponent. You defend if you will.

Potential #1 nfl pick goes down to injury after being a game time decision due to injury up 28 vs an inferior opponent on the road.....desperate to make a statement..,,,enlighten me how the hallowed SEC west can be so tough yet Bama doesn’t have a single top 25 victory on 11/15/19?? I’ll wait.

Compare Sabans rotation of players to Dabos?

& in to the equation comes the mighty Utes, without the press clippings .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

Joe Burrow is the runaway Heisman Trophy winner. I don’t care what Joel Klatt tried to spew on Saturday. There is no race. It’s OVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Joe Burrow is the runaway Heisman Trophy winner. I don’t care what Joel Klatt tried to spew on Saturday. There is no race. It’s OVER.
    Unless Tua II comes off the bench vs. All Bran and bashes their cowpies in wearing No. 13 in honor of Tua I - who should have won it last year and probably, barring injury and the subsequent 'Who loss, this year, too (pronounced "2-uh-huh"). Then the Tua family might be your Heisman winner, because it has evolved into a team over individual award, right?

Meanwhile, for Our jg: "dabo's rotation" - is that Clemps shorthand for "jump on and rotate" through the weakest Power Five conference in history, even with VaTech resurgent enough to beat Old Dominion this year and Charlotte not getting bowl-bound at ACC expense. Hey, Charlotte College did bolster their bonafides for joining your conference when GaTech decides to drop out again as they did with the SEC, this time to go to the Sun Belt and after a few years of success there, back into the Southern Conference with Furman, Citadel and those kind of folks. But shhhh, can't talk too harshly about GaTech, as they may take it personally and be another subpar team that gives Jawja fits if not a whuppin'. Which to Marv's ever-lovin' chagrin, could keep the SEC from having three of the four CFB playoff teams this year!

MG

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    '. Which to Marv's ever-lovin' chagrin, could keep the SEC from having three of the four CFB playoff teams this year! MG
    Which would be a significant portion of those teams in the sec just above Cupcake status!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!