2019 College Football (GDG.) - Page 21
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 College Football (GDG.)

Now we have a wounded Badger to deal with next Saturday. That should make them even tougher than they usually are.🤨
    Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

And 'Bama has...Arkansas and an open date to deal with, fortunately, because a Little or Skinny Mac Attack doesn't look very imposing even with the rock scissors All-America receiving corps. Tua en famille, y'all come back real soon (by Nov. 5 for sure), you heah me now, boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mc View Post
    Now we have a wounded Badger to deal with next Saturday. That should make them even tougher than they usually are.🤨
    MG

1 more test & then it’s that 2 week long trash talking session.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The Swami has a feeling that something huge happened in our circle of RTFCFB friends.........oddly this premonition seems outside the Swami's "normal expertise".(that's college football for you doubters)

I see an announcement of positive change coming soon. What can it be? Anyone?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    The Swami has a feeling that something huge happened in our circle of RTFCFB friends.........oddly this premonition seems outside the Swami's "normal expertise".(that's college football for you doubters)

I see an announcement of positive change coming soon. What can it be? Anyone?
    Marv nominated as Secretary of the Interior - interior line that is, in the Pac-12, and outfitting them with zirconium cleats for better traction in the polls? Jacob doing a poll deed to change his surname to Yaw-Yaw-Foobaw in deference to the No. 1-ranked Bengal Finch Boyz LLC? Our jg becoming Clemps' scheduler to get more competitive Conference USA and Sun Belt games lined up? Saban contacting me to supply Mac Jones with Little Debbie cakes delivered by a train of Amish buggies from my favorite Amish wholesaler to get some meat on his Jones, er, bones? C'mon, Swami, let's have your emoting on the future beyond the normal expertise.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Marv nominated as Secretary of the Interior - interior line that is, in the Pac-12, and outfitting them with zirconium cleats for better traction in the polls? Jacob doing a poll deed to change his surname to Yaw-Yaw-Foobaw in deference to the No. 1-ranked Bengal Finch Boyz LLC? Our jg becoming Clemps' scheduler to get more competitive Conference USA and Sun Belt games lined up? Saban contacting me to supply Mac Jones with Little Debbie cakes delivered by a train of Amish buggies from my favorite Amish wholesaler to get some meat on his Jones, er, bones? C'mon, Swami, let's have your emoting on the future beyond the normal expertise.

MG
    Waiting for further clarity?
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post

MG
    College Game Day will reside in Brookings, SD for the annual game B/T ND State & SD State next Saturday.

While this may not be a big deal to folks that tag along with the biguns, it is a big deal in a burg like Brookings.

I have always said "I envy your lineman & the quantities that show up."

Cupcake scheduling regards!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

Magnissimo! - Better be a Swami-supplied four-legged ringbearer ready to meet y'all at the altar, too.

And here I was on the verge of saying something pedestrian to rose of infinite wisdom - and discretion - like: O Swami, it's almost high noon (12 p.m. CDT) in Tuscaloosa and the great unwashed (and tackily clad in crimson) masses want to know: Who is 'Bama's starting QB the remainder of a possible Tua-less season?

But, no, a matter of global import - and Rosy Finch Boyz Catering, Justice of the Peace Services and No. 1 CFB Ranking Enterprise Delivery, LLC to supersede it, and justifiably so! Congratulations to Our Jacob! Or as Marvin would say, "Magnesium-Tov!" Or is that Manganese-Tov! Whatever, congratulations again from your rtf CFB compadres, Jacob!

MG

Dittos MG,

Congratulations Jacob and the future Mrs. Hawkes! Well wishes for the brightest future imaginable together!

Two points:

1. Do something everyday to make her feel as special and as loved as she did the night you proposed.

2. Go to church together holding hands.

Note to point 1., it would be fiscally irresponsible to buy her a big ol' ring everyday to achieve that feeling......be creative.
    john mccallie