The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 College Football (GDG.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Congrats!

I wish you & your future bride the same success & happiness my bride & I have enjoyed over our 2 years of courtship &
    going on 60 years of marriage this December.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Congrats!

I wish you & your future bride the same success & happiness my bride & I have enjoyed over our 2 years of courtship &
    Congrats to you and Mrs. Sundstrom too. Your enduring love provides wonderful example to a newly engaged couple.

Those few posters who remain here as fans, have watched Jacob's ups and downs as a fan of the tiger team and its "predictable running game" the entire time he has led this annual thread. He has remained a bachelor throughout.

LSU has now found the premier passing attack to balance it's always potent running game and become an offensive juggernaut. One could wonder if a corollary exists in the two?

(The two being Jacob "passing" that beautiful ring to Mrs. Right this season, when all he's been doing is "running" all these years!)
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Congratulations Jacob!!!
    Tim

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

rose, I will speak now for St. Nick Saban and forever hold my peace afterward on Jacob's choice of marriage partners (plural) - and that is to say, I hope his longtime "bride" in purple and gold dress bedecked by numbers is always as unpredictable as when Le Smiles was Our Jacob's first father-in-law! Well, maybe second FIL after St. Nick but you know Jacob doesn't like to be reminded of that particular nuptial arrangement and their personal plight getting "untrothed!"

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Congrats to you and Mrs. Sundstrom too. Your enduring love provides wonderful example to a newly engaged couple.

Those few posters who remain here as fans, have watched Jacob's ups and downs as a fan of the tiger team and its "predictable running game" the entire time he has led this annual thread. He has remained a bachelor throughout.

LSU has now found the premier passing attack to balance it's always potent running game and become an offensive juggernaut. One could wonder if a corollary exists in the two?

(The two being Jacob "passing" that beautiful ring to Mrs. Right this season, when all he's been doing is "running" all these years!)
    MG

Congrats Jacob.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow" RIP (9/12/05-11/23/19)
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack" RIP
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson" RIP (5/26/01-6/18/15)
    Castile Creeks Rawhide, MH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Magnissimo! - Better be a Swami-supplied four-legged ringbearer ready to meet y'all at the altar, too.

And here I was on the verge of saying something pedestrian to rose of infinite wisdom - and discretion - like: O Swami, it's almost high noon (12 p.m. CDT) in Tuscaloosa and the great unwashed (and tackily clad in crimson) masses want to know: Who is 'Bama's starting QB the remainder of a possible Tua-less season?

But, no, a matter of global import - and Rosy Finch Boyz Catering, Justice of the Peace Services and No. 1 CFB Ranking Enterprise Delivery, LLC to supersede it, and justifiably so! Congratulations to Our Jacob! Or as Marvin would say, "Magnesium-Tov!" Or is that Manganese-Tov! Whatever, congratulations again from your rtf CFB compadres, Jacob!

MG
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Dittos MG,

Congratulations Jacob and the future Mrs. Hawkes! Well wishes for the brightest future imaginable together!

Two points:

1. Do something everyday to make her feel as special and as loved as she did the night you proposed.

2. Go to church together holding hands.

Note to point 1., it would be fiscally irresponsible to buy her a big ol' ring everyday to achieve that feeling......be creative.
    Thank you so much.

LOL @ the fiscally irresponsible comment. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Congrats!

60 years??!! That’s incredible!! Kudos to y’all!!

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them.

LOL. That’s one of the best conspiracy theories I’ve ever heard. Well played indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mc View Post
    Congratulations Jacob!!!
    Thank you so much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    rose, I will speak now for St. Nick Saban and forever hold my peace afterward on Jacob's choice of marriage partners (plural) - and that is to say, I hope his longtime "bride" in purple and gold dress bedecked by numbers is always as unpredictable as when Le Smiles was Our Jacob's first father-in-law! Well, maybe second FIL after St. Nick but you know Jacob doesn't like to be reminded of that particular nuptial arrangement and their personal plight getting "untrothed!"

MG
    Fair assessment. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    Congrats Jacob.
    Thank you so much.

It has been 20 years since AU won in The BR. It’s not happening this year. Terrace Marshall is back this week. LSU’s offense will be high flying again on Saturday. LSU & the points. Lock of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    It has been 20 years since AU won in The BR. It’s not happening this year. Terrace Marshall is back this week. LSU’s offense will be high flying again on Saturday. LSU & the points. Lock of the week.
    I agree the Tigers look unstoppable on offense even though it's hard believe considering how utterly stoppable they've been in recent years.

LSU wins and sets up the game of the year against the Tide. Can't wait for that one!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mc View Post
    I agree the Tigers look unstoppable on offense even though it's hard believe considering how utterly stoppable they've been in recent years.

LSU wins and sets up the game of the year against the Tide. Can't wait for that one!
    They have shown how they need Terrace Marshall the last several weeks. If you think it’s hard for you to believe, imagine how hard it is for me to believe LSU’s offense has changed this much.

I think it’ll be the best game (LSU/Gumps.) of the year.