2019 College Football (GDG.) - Page 44
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 College Football (GDG.)

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    I can't get the daggum song...."Hang on Sloopy" outta my head this week....best daggum band in the land I say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlTKhPkZSJo

Liz Brewer though.....

Was this before your time Cracker?

What a great blast from the past. Sweet times, those.
    If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.

(And to see just how confused I really am, join us in my online blind at: 2017-2018 Season Log

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    I do like to joke around, but I respect LSU, Louisiana, and the fan base very much. My local DVM and hunting buddy is a LSU grad. His son is there now. I've posted before about my connection to the 59' sugar bowl and Clemson's leading rusher vs LSU, Rudy Hayes. Clemson is an underdog for a reason. I hope it's a good game. Story book/Disney Movie ending if you guys win...no doubt....I will be one of the first to come on here and post my congrats to LSU on Tuesday morning if things don't go the Clemps way. Enjoy and hope it's a goodun!
    It’s less to do with joking & more the vibe that Clemson & their social media fan base has put out.

Thy Saints losing was a sore subject.

That said, 4 more days. I’m ready to get the game kicked off already. It will be interesting to see if Brent Venables tries to blitz like he normally likes to.

The Egg Bowl just got a lot more interesting. Give me The Lane Train & Pirate pressers for the win.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    The Egg Bowl just got a lot more interesting. Give me The Lane Train & Pirate pressers for the win.
    Sorry to see Leach move but also understand the need to. He & Kiffin should shake things up a little
    among the storied elite. really

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The world is a dangerous place to live. Not because of those who are evil, but because of those who
    choose to do nothing about that! Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Sorry to see Leach move but also understand the need to. He & Kiffin should shake things up a little
    Lock it up Marvin!!! You can’t speak about the storied and elite SEC on this CFB thread,,,,not allowed!!!!hahaha. Joking..
    Clemson Tigers 2018 Football National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Last time Kiffin as HC in the SEC shook things up so bad at Tennessee they still haven’t recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Last time Kiffin as HC in the SEC shook things up so bad at Tennessee they still haven’t recovered.
    Lane Kiffin is an accident waiting to happen, with more baggage than Ohare Airport sees in a year

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Actually, that was the fault of another Saban acolyte, one Derek "Doolittle" Dooley - Kiffy had Daddy Monte in da house as DC and the program was turning around til Student Body Left Coast called.

Funny thing is the Pirate should be in Tallahassee taking over for Peter-Principled-Out Willie Taggart - and if not there, in Fayetteville, where everybody but Jerry World Maximum Leader Jones endorsed him for the job (Switzer most of all).

As for rumors of a CFB game still to be played next week, only hype I'm buying into is this loving Valentine to Yaw Yaw Foobaw which plum tickled me and I expect same for Rick, you, rboudet, tigerfan, rose, tim mc, YBB Glenda, and I would say "et al," but reading it will probably send Our Jacob to confession for impure thoughts ahead of the NC game. For penance, he'll have to learn by heart by the article I'm linking to in the next post and also pray six "Our St. Nick's."

MG
    Last edited by crackerd; 01-10-2020 at 03:14 AM.

Football season press conferences in Starkville will become a can’t miss event. Le pirate is at least irreverent and entertaining.
    Last edited by EdA; 01-10-2020 at 08:48 AM.