Mueller Wednesday Blog - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Wednesday Blog

Franky and others with TDS...hope you all are reading your liberal media, lots of good stuff to read/watch today, even on CNN

Democrats suffer anxiety attacks over Robert Mueller testimony, and blame him rather than themselves, By John Kass | Chicago Tribune | Jul 25, 2019
    “There must have been a point in the Robert Mueller hearings when the big thinkers of CNN and MSNBC curled up on the floor in fetal positions and began breathing into brown paper bags, trying to remain calm.
    Breathe. Collusion. Breathe. “Did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.” Breathe. Ted Lieu? Breathe.”

Mueller’s testimony equals end of any Trump impeachment talk
    By Michael Goodwin, New York Post, July 24, 2019
    “Bumblin’ Bob was a train wreck of epic proportions. The fallout is immediate, starting with this: Impeachment is no longer an option.”

Schiff: ‘I Would Be Delighted If We Had a Prospect of Removing Him Through Impeachment but We Don’t’
    Thursday on CNN’s “New Day,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, lamented that impeachment was not an option when it came to President Donald Trump.
    “New Day” co-host John Berman asked if Schiff’s position on Trump’s alleged crimes was not a contradiction, to which Schiff explained that impeachment could also exonerate Trump.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Watching TV last night was almost as good as watching the returns in 2016
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Ooops.
    You also forgot to add that on five separate instances they laid out that every element of obstruction of justice by POTUS Donald J Trump was met on five separate charges
    Yesterday was the first time that I have even commented of Meuller.
    It was late last night before I finished watching the second session. It was even more glaring that Meuller did not posess even a miniscule of the facullties he once posessed. Now, he suffers redicule because he was the special council. His service to our country in the military, in public service and to his profession is now ruined. And is it his fault?? HELL NO. It is the fault of those who appointed him and even more, those who were supposed to serve him, the country and their profession. THEY are the culprits. His profession is an honorable one and most are also honorable lawyers. The profession even talks of not only exhititing honor but even only the appearance of propiorty. Where were these people when it became apparent that he was not capable of performing his duties as SC?? Did any one of them question his ability to perform his duties?? NO, instead they chose to use his reputation and respet to further their own interests. THEY ARE SCUM! They are a discrase to their profession. They are but an eyelash above the honor of a pedifile and their names should be posted for all to see.

My family is full of lawyers. My niece and her husband are lawyers, and my deceased brother-in-law was a lawyer, and anothr niece's husband is a lawyer. They are honorable people and a credit to their profesion. I have many friends who are lawyers and also are a credit to their profession. But these that ALLOWED this situation to happen to Meuller are less than scum.

Trump is wrong to ridicule him. His ridicule is directed toward the wrong person. It should be directed at those that have allowed this situation to happen. You say they proved "obstruction of justice". I say that only proved that they are scum and cannot be trusted.

I will be 76 next month. A good friend only a couple of days ago, suggested that I allow a pro to participate in the training of my dogs. I choose not. My standard is that if I cannot train a dog to the level, I refuse to run a dog at that level. That is my standard. The last thing I want to do, is embarass the dear friends of this game, that I have had the privilege to know and I hope they will stop me before I do.

Let me repeat. It is not Meuller who is at fault. It is those that allowed him to serve in a position that he no longer was capable of performing.

PS
    Sorry for the mispelled words. I am to pissed to look at a dictionary.
    Last edited by caryalsobrook; 07-25-2019 at 02:11 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Yesterday was the first time that I have even commented of Meuller. It was late last night before I finished watching the second session. It was even more glaring that Meuller did not posess even a miniscule of the facullties he once posessed. Now, he suffers redicule because he was the special council. His service to our country in the military, in public service and to his profession is now ruined. And is it his fault?? HELL NO. It is the fault of those who appointed him and even more, those who were supposed to serve him, the country and their profession. THEY are the culprits. His profession is an honorable one and most are also honorable lawyers. The profession even talks of not only exhititing honor but even only the appearance of propiorty. Where were these people when it became apparent that he was not capable of performing his duties as SC?? Did any one of them question his ability to perform his duties?? NO, instead they chose to use his reputation and respet to further their own interests. THEY ARE SCUM! They are a discrase to their profession. They are but an eyelash above the honor of a pedifile and their names should be posted for all to see. My family is full of lawyers. My niece and her husband are lawyers, and my deceased brother-in-law was a lawyer, and anothr niece's husband is a lawyer. They are honorable people and a credit to their profesion. I have many friends who are lawyers and also are a credit to their profession. But these that ALLOWED this situation to happen to Meuller are less than scum. Trump is wrong to ridicule him. His ridicule is directed toward the wrong person. It should be directed at those that have allowed this situation to happen. You say they proved "obstruction of justice". I say that only proved that they are scum and cannot be trusted. I will be 76 next month. A good friend only a couple of days ago, suggested that I allow a pro to participate in the training of my dogs. I choose not. My standard is that if I cannot train a dog to the level, I refuse to run a dog at that level. That is my standard. The last thing I want to do, is embarass the dear friends of this game, that I have had the privilege to know and I hope they will stop me before I do. Let me repeat. It is not Meuller who is at fault. It is those that allowed him to serve in a position that he no longer was capable of performing. PS Sorry for the mispelled words. I am to pissed to look at a dictionary.

Well said!
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

On May 29th, he gave a speech outlining the findings of his report. Do you see anything in that speech that would indicate he was suffering from any mental/physical problems? To me, he looked confident with the report.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/29/72788...full-statement

He took no questions that day. Less than 2 months later, he was publically grilled by Republicans. If he is having problems, who would have known? Did the Dems prop him up and send him to the lions den knowing he would be excoriated simply because they were hoping for him to say President Trump should be impeached?
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Mueller offered no response to the harsh attacks on his integrity and impartiality by some of the Republican members who questioned him.”

Why should he stoop to their level? His record in the army and law enforcement speaks for itself, he is a true American - unlike those bone spur excuses that say opposite him from his own political party and don't forget Mueller is a life long Republican hired by Republicans..

Mueller offered no response to the harsh attacks on his integrity and impartiality by some democrats who tried to have him amend his report by having him say things his report does not find or contain.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Mueller offered no response to the harsh attacks on his integrity and impartiality by some of the Republican members who questioned him.”

Why should he stoop to their level? His record in the army and law enforcement speaks for itself, he is a true American - unlike those bone spur excuses that say opposite him from his own political party and don't forget Mueller is a life long Republican hired by Republicans..
    You might want to do some research on this comment. Mueller never served in the ARMY. Also you might want to research Mueller's political affiliation. He stopped being a republican several years ago and changed to unaffiliated with any political party.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

A key point is that at numerous timesduring his questioning Mueller was clearly not familiar with key topics that were in the report, like Fusion GPS...he had no idea who they were or what part they played in the Russia investigation. Most agree that Mueller did not write the report and apparently did not read or study any of it!

His first testimony was prewritten and he read it off of a teleprompter allowing no questions! Simple stupid it was...I did feel sorry for him, but the fact that he has admitted that within the first six months of the investigation he had established that no crime had occurred! Yet he continued that investigation looking for Obstruction, which could not have existed when no original crime had occurred! How can you obstruct justice, when no crime was committed? That additional 18 months of investigations cost the tax payers millions of dollars...not to mention the ongoing disruption it caused in Congress and the White House...

No, I cut Mueller no slack...!

Robert Mueller’s ignorance when queried about Fusion GPS exposed both the proceedings and the special counsel probe as a sham.
    By Margot Cleveland , The Federalist, July 26, 2019

Robert Mueller’s testimony before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees provided yet further proof that the entire special counsel investigation was a political witch hunt. While Democrats succeeded in eliciting affirmative responses from Mueller to their dramatic reading of the special counsel report at Wednesday’s prosecution of President Trump in absentia, it was Mueller’s ignorance when queried about Fusion GPS that exposed both the proceedings and the special counsel probe as a sham.

Last edited by swampcollielover; 07-26-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Even the Wash Post had an article along the lines of this thread. However, they focused on the event rather than Mueller's condition.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH WC ("Muse") ... gone now also
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie") ... also gone
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    NSDTR/CH Struan's Driving Us Crazy JH WCI ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge
    Honeyrun's Duchess of Argyll ("Socks")
    Dixie ... the "spare parts" dog