Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Wednesday Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Attachment 79022

That sums it up.

He went to the book club meeting but didn't read the book.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Attachment 79022

That sums it up.
    I have not commented on the actions of Mr. Mueller since he was appointed Special Council. I first became aware of him when he was Director of the FBI after 9\11. He was also testifying concerning its role in combatting terrorist domestic attacks in the future. I found him to possess superior cognitive powers, the quality of critical thinking and the ability to quickly seize the meaning of an issue and respond. I think his career of public service shows him to be a man of impeccable character and his military career also speaks for itself.

While I was training dogs and running errands today, I taped the hearing and just now finished watching it. Today, I found him to be a mere shell of the man that he was then. Today, he had little ability to listen to the questions and give a relevant and informed answer. I have no idea as to his mental and physical health but I do believe that there are both medical and physical issues that have severely affected his ability to perform the duties for which he was appointed. It should be obvious that he had little or nothing to do with any part of the investigation. He had little or nothing to do with writing his 9 munute plus speech. He had little or no ability to even cope with the questions posed to him today. He was not even present at any of the interviews. One would expect that he would have been interested in at least a couple of the most important ones. I suspect he had little or nothing to do with even writing the 500 or so report.

It saddens me that a man of his qualities may have been used, not because of his past abilities but because of his current handicaps. This fiasco may well overshaddow all the past contributions he has given to our country and that is a discervice to him.

We should not blame Mr. Mueller but those that have used him, given his condition. What a disgrace.

Cool

Good meme Jacob!

Dave, when you're hot you're hot! You remain consistently funny.

Cary, age related issues like dementia usually progress in "hockey stick" trend lines where gradual degradation eventually increases to rapid decline. A person's condition can change dramatically in three years.

I can make no judgment since I didn't watch Mueller live. But the clips and soundbites look bad.

I have mentioned here before that my father was a "rural southern Baptist pastor", known, loved and admired widely in two counties. When I assumed management of his affairs 4 years ago, records indicated he had presided at about 850 funeral services. After "retiring" as a fulltime pastor, he would sometimes do 2 or 3 services a week in his early 80's. If mom answered the phone she would tell the family or funeral director, "I'm sorry, he just ain't able." If he answered it was always, "yes".

He called one July morning about 5 years ago and asked me to go with him and help him for a 2 o'clock service. I obliged and he spoke with powerful voice and spirit in the air conditioned chapel with a hip, two knees and two shoulders in need of repair/replacement but with a heart that couldn't support the procedures. He made a couple of points about the deceased three times.

The heat index was 105, suits and ties, too proud to use a "walker", I thought i would never get his hobbling old ass to and from the graveside. Out in that heat he delivered yet another lengthy message of the gospel and four minute benediction.

You ask, "WHY THE STORY JOHN, YOU ARE AS LONG WINDED AS YOUR DAD?"

I called every funeral director and young pastor that night and made sure they understood my father was no longer able to serve from a physical or mental capacity and tell your families the answer is NO!

The point of the story is, Mueller has a family and someone must eventually step up and give every public servant "the hook" when the time comes. None of us know when our own time comes.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I can't see how this will be anything other than a another vig nothing burger from Congress
    For the most part I'm sure it will be another dog and pony partisan joke like the Kavanaugh travesty.

He's been clear that he doesn't want to be there and that his report is his testimony
    The Republicans will try to beat their talking points of Aldi probe was tainted from the start.
    The Democrats will beat up their talking points of the 10 examples of obstruction of justice

See only true aha moment I can Envision is if Mueller answers the question as to whether or not he would have prosecuted if Trump were not POTUS, and he expounds on his knitted thought that Congress should impeach him

The Democrats seem to think they're going to bring to light the findings that most of the public has not read and they very well may but mostly the public that hasn't read it doesn't care about it.
    To me that is sad but it's the truth
    I didn't expect Mueller to change anyone's mind. Most of the people that really needed to see it were probably working. However, the Dems did get a few gems that will help their case going forward. Trump broke Federal Laws and the Dems are determined to not allow him to get away with it.

I thought the questioning surrounding the repeated lying and witnesses claiming the 5th impeding the investigation into conspiracy was telling. What are they hiding?

Far from “clearing” or “exonerating” the Trump campaign for misconduct, Mueller found numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, but insufficient evidence “to charge a broader conspiracy” with Russian efforts to influence the election. Would an investigation free from obstruction have established evidence sufficient for criminal conspiracy charges?

"
    Mueller documented numerous efforts by Trump and his associates that prevented his team from gathering the evidence that it sought. Despite Attorney General William Barr’s characterization of the White House as “fully cooperative with the Special Counsel’s investigation,” the Mueller report paints a different picture. Mueller wrote about numerous instances in which witnesses lied or withheld information, deleted communications and used encrypted messaging applications. Other practical obstacles prevented Mueller from completing his investigation, including some witnesses’ refusal to answer questions on the basis of their Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, other legal privileges and the inability to obtain evidence located overseas.
    "
    Question: “Trump and his campaign welcomed & encouraged Russian interference?”
    Mueller: “Yes.”

Question: “And then Trump and his campaign lied about it to cover it up?”

He answered 'yes' and 'true' to a number of devastating facts."

"
    Just imagine if America had a President who did not live in constant fear of being exposed as a fraud, who did not have to obstruct justice just to survive politically, and who had the intelligence, principles, integrity and leadership skills to address Americas many important challenges
    Mr. Trump is like a fish wriggling on the hook of his own lies and misdeeds. He keeps trying to deny them, blame others, and declare it’s all “over,” but he can’t get free. He’s a crook, and it’s all coming out. Tom Steyer
    Last edited by Franco; 07-25-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I didn't expect Mueller to change anyone's mind. Most of the people that really needed to see it were probably working. However, the Dems did get a few gems that will help their case going forward. Trump broke Federal Laws and the Dems are determined to not allow him to get away with it.

I thought the questioning surrounding the repeated lying and witnesses claiming the 5th impeding the investigation into conspiracy was telling. What are they hiding?

Far from “clearing” or “exonerating” the Trump campaign for misconduct, Mueller found numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, but insufficient evidence “to charge a broader conspiracy” with Russian efforts to influence the election. Would an investigation free from obstruction have established evidence sufficient for criminal conspiracy charges?

"
    Mueller documented numerous efforts by Trump and his associates that prevented his team from gathering the evidence that it sought. Despite Attorney General William Barr’s characterization of the White House as “fully cooperative with the Special Counsel’s investigation,” the Mueller report paints a different picture. Mueller wrote about numerous instances in which witnesses lied or withheld information, deleted communications and used encrypted messaging applications. Other practical obstacles prevented Mueller from completing his investigation, including some witnesses’ refusal to answer questions on the basis of their Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, other legal privileges and the inability to obtain evidence located overseas.
    "
    Question: “Trump and his campaign welcomed & encouraged Russian interference?”

Question: “And then Trump and his campaign lied about it to cover it up?”

He answered 'yes' and 'true' to a number of devastating facts."

"
    Just imagine if America had a President who did not live in constant fear of being exposed as a fraud, who did not have to obstruct justice just to survive politically, and who had the intelligence, principles, integrity and leadership skills to address Americas many important challenges
    Mr. Trump is like a fish wriggling on the hook of his own lies and misdeeds. He keeps trying to deny them, blame others, and declare it’s all “over,” but he can’t get free. He’s a crook, and it’s all coming out. Tom Steyer
    COLLINS: At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?

MUELLER: No.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Oops. Forgot to add, "The walls are closing in!"

But for some reason, those walls seem to be moving amazingly slowly. I'm not sure what's going on there.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Oops. Forgot to add, "The walls are closing in!"

But for some reason, those walls seem to be moving amazingly slowly. I'm not sure what's going on there.
    Ooops.
    You also forgot to add that on five separate instances they laid out that every element of obstruction of justice by POTUS Donald J Trump was met on five separate charges

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I didn't expect Mueller to change anyone's mind. Most of the people that really needed to see it were probably working.
    ROFLMAO, priceless.

Maybe Mueller is a Russian agent! Maybe he was selected as the SC specifically to prevent us from knowing the truth about COLLUSION! What if he's in Putin's pocket just like Trump? Has anyone checked to see if he likes golden showers by Russian prostitutes? Let's check with Christopher Steele. No wait...what if he's a Russian agent, too? Maybe he wasn't working for the DNC by way of Fusion GPS, but was actually working with Trump and Putin to generate this whole collusion narrative as a distraction from the fact that Trump was trying to build hotels in Russia! Connect the dots, man!
    Wait! Maybe James Comey is also a Russian agent pretending to be anti-Trump but is actually in on the whole thing! He and his buddy Mueller (another Russian agent) cooked up this whole Special Counsel thing to accuse and then exonerate Trump...not exonerate, but almost kinda exonerate Trump but leave open the "obstruction" question as a distraction. Meanwhile, Trump and Putin are building hotels with lasers on top, aimed at Mexico! It's just a matter of time before the truth comes out.

Or maybe it's just a corrupt bureaucracy aided by an incompetent and dishonest media that tried to derail a Presidential election and then unseat a sitting President.

Which one is more likely and which one scares you the most?
    Matt McKenzie

Maybe Mueller was picked by the Dems and not the Trump administration.......LOL

I’m with Matt, the Media, the enemy of the people are colluding against the President.
    Last edited by mngundog; 07-25-2019 at 01:21 PM.