What Have They Accomplished? - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: What Have They Accomplished?

  1. #11
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,515

    Default

    Roseberry, you have to remember Franky claims to be Libertarian, therefore anything goes....! I am sure he support males dressing up like female athlete's and competing in their sports!

    High School boys are loving the freedom to use the girls restrooms, of course the girls are not as happy as the boys....

    Yet, Libertarians set few boundaries…we all are free to do whatever we want!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 07-23-2019 at 12:07 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Life, liberty and the pursuit of Male landscaping!

    Congress shall make no law infringing on clean fringe!
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Since the Democrates took control of the House, what have they accomplished? What bills have they passed ( other than a proclamation saying Trump shouldn't Tweet)? What have they done other than sit in front of cameras and bitch and moan?
    And when the Red side had complete control for the first two years did they do anything with Immigration? How about Healthcare, anything?

    NOPE!!!

    So as you can see, it really doesn't matter because politicians do what politicians do, NOTHING really.
    ROCK CHALK

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member Richard Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    3,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    And when the Red side had complete control for the first two years did they do anything with Immigration? How about Healthcare, anything?

    NOPE!!!

    So as you can see, it really doesn't matter because politicians do what politicians do, NOTHING really.
    Bull Squat analogy. You like everyone else who ever completed a civics class knows it takes 60 votes to pass anything in the senate. Hence the stalemate in Congress. The only President in recent times to have a supermajority was Obama in his first two years. Other than that using your argument is either you trying to stir the pot with B.S. or you truly don't know what you're talking about.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

  7. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Bull Squat analogy. You like everyone else who ever completed a civics class knows it takes 60 votes to pass anything in the senate. Hence the stalemate in Congress. The only President in recent times to have a supermajority was Obama in his first two years. Other than that using your argument is either you trying to stir the pot with B.S. or you truly don't know what you're talking about.
    So whats your analogy on the very first post of this thread?
    ROCK CHALK

  8. #16
    Senior Member HPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Coastal Bend of Texas
    Posts
    4,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We know that you are much more comfortable with our overtly racist President. And, damn those Democrats that take the Bill Of Rights seriously.

    You may want to read it sometime.

    Bill Of Rights
    https://billofrightsinstitute.org/fo...ill-of-rights/
    As far as I can tell reading the first ten amendments, it was a mistake to bring up the bill of rights in response to the post referencing transgenderism, or about discrimination based on color, gender, sexual orientation, etc. In fact, I can't find anything addressing discrimination (except as to discrimination by the govt itself) in ANY of the amendments to the constitution. Maybe I missed it. Perhaps you could direct me to it.

    One might reference "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", but that is from the declaration of independence.
    Last edited by HPL; 07-26-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

    Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

    Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

    www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

  9. #17
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    3,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Bull Squat analogy. You like everyone else who ever completed a civics class knows it takes 60 votes to pass anything in the senate. Hence the stalemate in Congress. The only President in recent times to have a supermajority was Obama in his first two years. Other than that using your argument is either you trying to stir the pot with B.S. or you truly don't know what you're talking about.
    Richard, Mitch McConnell has on numerous occations changed the 60 vote requirement to a simple majority! He did this, only after the Democratic Senate leader Chuck Schumer, had done this, when the Dem's controlled the Senate under Obama's administration.

  10. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    If there were a competition to make a post to prove who is the most uninformed voter this one would be hard to top
    I have not seen an informed post from you since you showed up again. Tell me what they have accomplished or shut up. At least Franco tried to make an informed post. It was wrong but at least he tried.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

  11. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    4,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    I have not seen an informed post from you since you showed up......
    Pot meet kettle

  12. #20
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Pot meet kettle
    Mn, I am glad you are willing to point out individual cases, but i think by now all our cookware is properly acquainted.
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •