What Have They Accomplished?
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Have They Accomplished?

Default What Have They Accomplished?

Since the Democrates took control of the House, what have they accomplished? What bills have they passed ( other than a proclamation saying Trump shouldn't Tweet)? What have they done other than sit in front of cameras and bitch and moan?
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Since the Democrates took control of the House, what have they accomplished? What bills have they passed ( other than a proclamation saying Trump shouldn't Tweet)? What have they done other than sit in front of cameras and bitch and moan?
    If there were a competition to make a post to prove who is the most uninformed voter this one would be hard to top

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    If there were a competition to make a post to prove who is the most uninformed voter this one would be hard to top
    Then ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION WITH FACTS and show who is the "most uninformed voter".

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I think a better question would be when was the last time the house passed anything of significance with the opposite party controlling the senate? Today's Democrats look a whole lot like the GOP of the Obama administration. A bunch of do-nothing crybabies waiting their turn to be in charge.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

The U S House has passed 65 Bills in 2019 and contrary to the Trump's cults talking points.

It is the Senate that refuses to do their jobs and debate them!

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bil...entatives/5947
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Tigerlilly and Franco and below is an example of all the fine work the Democratic House members have done!

Democrats’ Equality Act Could See Repeat of Canada’s Transgender Genital Waxing Dispute

A high-profile dispute in Canada over whether a transgender activist can force women’s waxing salons to handle male genitalia could be repeated in the United States if a Democratic bill becomes law. The Equality Act, which the House passed in May with unanimous support from Democrats, would make “gender identity” a protected category under federal anti-discrimination laws, as it is in Canada. The bill’s text specifically states that salons would be affected under the law.

Daily Caller, July 22,2019, Peter Hasson

Glad you both continue to support those Democrats.....shows your true nature...

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Tigerlilly and Franco and below is an example of all the fine work the Democratic House members have done!

Democrats’ Equality Act Could See Repeat of Canada’s Transgender Genital Waxing Dispute

A high-profile dispute in Canada over whether a transgender activist can force women’s waxing salons to handle male genitalia could be repeated in the United States if a Democratic bill becomes law. The Equality Act, which the House passed in May with unanimous support from Democrats, would make “gender identity” a protected category under federal anti-discrimination laws, as it is in Canada. The bill’s text specifically states that salons would be affected under the law.

Daily Caller, July 22,2019, Peter Hasson

Glad you both continue to support those Democrats.....shows your true nature...
    We know that you are much more comfortable with our overtly racist President. And, damn those Democrats that take the Bill Of Rights seriously.

You may want to read it sometime.

Bill Of Rights
    https://billofrightsinstitute.org/fo...ill-of-rights/
    Warning; taking a shot of whiskey every time Trump lies in a speech will result in death!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The U S House has passed 65 Bills in 2019 and contrary to the Trump's cults talking points. It is the Senate that refuses to do their jobs and debate them! https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bil...entatives/5947

According to this, one bill has been passed and scheduled to go to the Senate. Whoop de doo
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

[QUOTE=nogie1717;2167126]I think a better question would be when was the last time the house passed anything of significance with the opposite party controlling the senate? Today's Democrats look a whole lot like the GOP of the Obama administration. A bunch of do-nothing crybabies waiting their turn to be in charge.[/QUOTE

Good point!

Franco, are you saying the bill of rights guarantees me the opportunity to walk into a Female salon and get my taters waxed if I choose ?

Let me think about it, I may like this bill! But 1st tell me what is waxing?
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof