Clooney pup experience
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Clooney pup experience

Default Clooney pup experience

Thinking about jumping on a Clooney litter. Any insight anyone can give is much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The vast majority are very nice as shown by their derby accomplishments. I have seen one that was talented, but VERY soft. To the point it really hindered her training. If I was looking for a Clooney pup, I would want one out of a dam that was high drive and had a very good bottom.
    HRCH Laney's Chocolate Roux MH QAA
    HRCH Full Steam Coaltrain RIP

Talk with Mandy Cieslinki if your looking at the Trace mating. Mandy is her trainer and really thinks it will produce nice pups.
    Paula

HRCH Dixie's Southern Comfort IV, MH

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is it will not be needed until they try to take it.” - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bamajeff View Post
    The vast majority are very nice as shown by their derby accomplishments. I have seen one that was talented, but VERY soft. To the point it really hindered her training. If I was looking for a Clooney pup, I would want one out of a dam that was high drive and had a very good bottom.
    What was the bitch side of the talented but VERY SOFT pup?

The one I had was from Clooney X Chrome. The litter showed great promise through their derby career. Mine went to Sue Reynolds and is currently on Paul Sletten's truck. Paul reportedly thinks highly of the dog who is almost 28 months old. Bruce Halverson put 11 derby points on him on the winter trip against a bunch of his littermates which were on Jason Baker's truck.
    The dog was extremely easy to train, great line manners, an excellent marker, quite smart. I would welcome more dogs like him.