Are You Sure There's no Bias - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You Sure There's no Bias

Guys, you need to have Cary explain the timelines of these administrations to you, I’m pretty sure he’ll have 2008 as the Reagan administration.....considering the Trump administration hasn’t began yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Guys, you need to have Cary explain the timelines of these administrations to you, I’m pretty sure he’ll have 2008 as the Reagan administration.....considering the Trump administration hasn’t began yet.
    Lets give the three blind mice who (purposely??) overlooked the sarcasm & smiley face and let em claim to have credit for a true, accurate post.

God knows they all need to be able to claim ownership of an accurate post every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Lets give the three blind mice who (purposely??) overlooked the sarcasm & smiley face and let em claim to have credit for a true, accurate post.

God knows they all need to be able to claim ownership of an accurate post every now and then
    Oh yea, the smiley face, that changes everything.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    Last reduction was December, 2008.
    And that reduction was to near zero (0.12 - 0.19%) for 8 years. It began climbing December 2015 going to .41% on November 2016, 1.15% by July 2017, and 2.4% on January 2019.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FEDFUNDS
    https://www.thebalance.com/the-feder...t-rates-357315
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post

Thank God one person got it, I thought the sarcasm was obvious without the smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    You're off by a couple decades.
    Cary explains it best.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I see you choose not to answer the three questions you ask. So let me see if I can give a better explanation of my answer.

This year, we celebrated the 50th anaversary of JFK's vision or our "sending a man to the moon and retruning him safely". Eisenhower returned from WWII with a vision of building an interstate system that allowed our military to quickly move from one part of the country to another. Interstate 59 is now scheduled to be built through the county which I live and Eisenhower's vision still lives on. Trump now wants to see us again revisit the moon and JFK's vision still lives on.

Why do we build monuments to celebrate and honor those presidents' visions? Why do historians do research and write books to educate us and remind us of these visions and their impact on our country? They do this so that those very acts of our presidents and their administrations do not die simply because the terms have ended. I believe each succeeding administation is influenced by the previous administration and as such, is actually influenced by all previous administrations.

Let me give one last example. We recognize the generation that defeated Germany and Japan as America's Greatest generation. Why?? I think because it reminds us that we only have to recognize that as long as we have the will and the perseverence to strive to fulfill great goals, we will remain the country of exceptional accomplishments.

That is why I have no idea as to when presidents' administrations end.
    You can actually make this stuff up.