The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: October Surprise – Michelle Obama

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Originally Posted by Richard Reese

Currently as the wife of a President she is qualified to make beds in the White House.

Question
    In a scenario where both ladies and yourself are unattached, who is in the bed and who makes the bed?
    Sorry for the delayed response. We've been vacationing in Nashville Tn and Dry Ridge Ky. Easy question to answer. I would not bed either one nor would either one make my bed. However, for clarification. Obama's wife has zero political experience. Liberals think being in the White House makes her qualified. My comment shows she was a mother who made beds or should have to teach her children. If you saw anything else in that you might want to check your way of thinking.

Your reply is shaded with one of those gotcha questions looking for a racist reply. Sorry to disappoint.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post
    Originally Posted by Richard Reese

Currently as the wife of a President she is qualified to make beds in the White House.

Question
    In a scenario where both ladies and yourself are unattached, who is in the bed and who makes the bed?
    Sorry for the delayed response. We've been vacationing in Nashville Tn and Dry Ridge Ky. Easy question to answer. I would not bed either one nor would either one make my bed. However, for clarification. Obama's wife has zero political experience. Liberals think being in the White House makes her qualified. My comment shows she was a mother who made beds or should have to teach her children. If you saw anything else in that you might want to check your way of thinking.

Your reply is shaded with one of those gotcha questions looking for a racist reply. Sorry to disappoint.
    The question was just a friendly poke at Breck. No answer was expected much less a racist one although it could be argued yours was.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

So many Trump cultist in fear of Michelle O that it is downright hysterical.

Just because she is the most admired woman in the world for the last several years and her book has been a Best Seller #1 for almost a year doesn't mean she intends to run! In fact, she has stated that she has no intentions for running.

But, I also understand that FEAR is the Trump cult's number one motivator and if Michelle O has you scared, good for her!

I wasn't a fan of her or her husband but compared to what we have today, I'd take them back in a NY second.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-13-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    .....I wasn't a fan of her or her husband but compared to what we have today, I'd take them back in a NY second.

You have officially lost it
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    You have officially lost it
    Why is that because integrity no longer matters and you would rather be lied to? Were you tired of the USA's new found respect around the world or the fact that he put our economy back on the right track?
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why is that because integrity no longer matters and you would rather be lied to? Were you tired of the USA's new found respect around the world or the fact that he put our economy back on the right track?

And you think Obama is responsible?. You have lost it.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    And you think Obama is responsible?. You have lost it.
    No. you are he one fearful of reality.

On the Economy;

Also...
    https://www.axios.com/bond-market-do...1EbFEUdfByCb6w