October Surprise – Michelle Obama - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Surprise – Michelle Obama

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Is your moral fiber gone? Are you a hypocrite? Is this were you are taking your hate for the former POTUS, by belittling his family members. What’s next for you his girls? Is that your next target. Is that what makes you feel good, attacking women and children?
    Lighten up Francis, he forgot to add the little smiley face!😂
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    (05/20/03-12/19/16)
    HRCH UH Scott's Little Pistol SH (Annie)
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Originally Posted by Richard Reese

Currently as the wife of a President she is qualified to make beds in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    Well, the current 1st lady is only qualified to be bedded in the WH.
    Question
    In a scenario where both ladies and yourself are unattached, who is in the bed and who makes the bed?
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenpoacher View Post

Question
    In a scenario where both ladies and yourself are unattached, who is in the bed and who makes the bed?
    In your question to Breck, does Melons have her citizenship yet? Breck are you an elderly millionaire?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    In your question to Breck, does Melons have her citizenship yet? Breck are you an elderly millionaire?
    Attacking women, immigrants, the elderly and the wealthy? What's next babies, puppies, bunny rabbits? (<---<< end it with a smiley face and now it's OK)
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

Attacking women, immigrants, the elderly and the wealthy? What's next babies, puppies, bunny rabbits? (<---<< end it with a smiley face and now it's OK)
    You posed the question, I was simply asking for clarification.

Certainly not puppies.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

mngundog....guess you have missed the fact that Liberals can say or do anything, as long as they apologize for saying it later....! So I guess at times, we can play that game also....

There isn't a hope in hell that Mrs Obama will ever run for any form of electoral office, never mind the Presidency; she loathed the political world and was heartily glad to leave it behind. She has zero political ambition and has said as much pretty plainly on many occasions.

I doubt many here have read her autobiography, but if I got anything out of it it was that Mrs Obama draws a very distinct line between public service and "politics", and it isn't one she's going to cross.

Anyone wishing to wager that Mrs Obama will be the next President get in touch.

All comparisons are odious, not least that between Mrs Trump and Mrs Obama. They have very similar accomplishments. Mrs Trump has an Architecture degree (well she said she did) from Lubbly Jubbly U, Mrs Obama has a Princeton BA and Harvard JD. It's certain that they both made the same speech. Peas in a pod really.

Eugene
    Last edited by Colonel Blimp; 08-27-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Thank you, very kind, Mine's a pint.

She also seemed to loath the country......except for the two times her husband was elected.

Education is not always a consistent indicator of intellect or character. We shall see how Mrs. Obama's public service resume is built in the future.

I also hope you and the bookies are correct about politics eug.
    Last edited by roseberry; 08-05-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

She also seemed to loath the country......except for the two times her husband was elected.
    I am not Mrs Obama's apologist, but you can read for yourself her take on that episode. When you have, form your own conclusions.

I also hope you and the bookies are correct about politics eug.
    Bookies odds never lie; the starbats commit every other sin, but not that one. As we approach the election if I see a decent price against Mrs Obama I'm going to take it; the only reason I don't do it right now is because I don't want tie up a lot of exchange equity I can use to better advantage elsewhere.

Hint .... Aston Villa 6.1 on the draw against Tottenham Hotspur this Sunday; corn in the bin .. you read it here first!!

Eugene
    Last edited by Colonel Blimp; 08-06-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    Thank you, very kind, Mine's a pint.