October Surprise – Michelle Obama - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Surprise – Michelle Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Reese View Post
    Liberal game plan. Which ever liberal wins the Democratic nomination for 2020 is tasked with making Michelle Obama their Sec of State if they win the Presidency. Like Killeary Clinton it will give her the experience they think she needs for credibility. Like Clinton, she will screw up America's foreign policy. Currently as the wife of a President she is qualified to make beds in the White House.

That woman has never made a bed in her life.
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker & Jessie View Post
    That woman has never made a bed in her life.
    Well there goes her only qualification. Now she is wasting air.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

If you are a betting person, and I am, British bookies (and others for aught I know) are giving you the chance to make an honest copper or two. Skybet are offering 200:1 on Mrs Obama becoming the next President. So wager lets say $100 and $20,000 will be yours. No tax ... hmm.

You can also bet against her on the exchanges, but you'll need a have a couple of bob to cover your liability; currently you can lay $18, deposit $5400, and make $18 when she flops, You may perhaps think there are better propositions out there.

Eugene
    Thank you, very kind, Mine's a pint.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Well there goes her only qualification. Now she is wasting air.
    Is your moral fiber gone? Are you a hypocrite? Is this were you are taking your hate for the former POTUS, by belittling his family members. What’s next for you his girls? Is that your next target. Is that what makes you feel good, attacking women and children?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Blimp View Post
    If you are a betting person, and I am, British bookies (and others for aught I know) are giving you the chance to make an honest copper or two. Skybet are offering 200:1 on Mrs Obama becoming the next President. So wager lets say $100 and $20,000 will be yours. No tax ... hmm.

You can also bet against her on the exchanges, but you'll need a have a couple of bob to cover your liability; currently you can lay $18, deposit $5400, and make $18 when she flops, You may perhaps think there are better propositions out there.

Eugene
    Interesting...but I would never bet against something that is a LOSER! I think she might try, so could OPRA, but I do not think either or both VP and Pres. could beat President Trump! They both would have a better shot in 2024! The only thing we know for sure is the 20+ Democrats running for a shot at President, simply have no chance!

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Is your moral fiber gone? Are you a hypocrite? Is this were you are taking your hate for the former POTUS, by belittling his family members. What’s next for you his girls? Is that your next target. Is that what makes you feel good, attacking women and children?
    Seems kind of extreme.
    If you are offended by what is said, ask yourself, is it because it was true?

Currently as the wife of a President she is qualified to make beds in the White House.
    Well, the current 1st lady is only qualified to be bedded in the WH.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie

Quote Originally Posted by Breck View Post
    . Well, the current 1st lady is only qualified to be bedded in the WH.
    l

Well lets see: Mamie Eisenhower Jackie Kennedy
    Pat Nixon Lady Bird
    Betty Ford. Rosalyn Carter
    Nancy Reagon Hilary Clinton
    Barbara Bush. Michelle Obama
    Laura Bush
    Melanija Trump

Ten ladies on this list have class. Two of them, not so much......
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

Hillary stole silverware when the clitons left the whitehouse, and michel obama stated her dislike for america.
    Soooooo, I wonder who the two are with no class.....

Quote Originally Posted by ripline View Post
    Hillary stole silverware when the clitons left the whitehouse, and michel obama stated her dislike for america.
    Soooooo, I wonder who the two are with no class.....
    I see three that qualify
    If you are offended by what is said, ask yourself, is it because it was true?