Cnn debates??
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cnn debates??

Default Cnn debates??

I wonder what candidate CNN gave the questions this time. Is Biden a poor guess??

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

If it's Biden, it won't make any difference because he'll forget the question!

What good would it do any of them to have the questions in advance?
    Their answers won't change;
    "Trump lied"
    "Trump is a racist"
    "For the children"
    "Free everything" unless you are a christian, a jew, white, rich, work for a living, and especially not if you have saved for your own retirement
    Last edited by drunkenpoacher; 08-13-2019 at 08:31 PM.
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

It seems as if when CNN tries to choose the winner, it brcomes the loser. No wonder Franco has had a brain fart.

Problem is, that Fox News hired the lady (I use that term loosely) who provided the questions to Hillary! Although, many of the "Lost Lefties" on this website still bad mouth Fox News....what a laugh, NewMax and One American News (OAN) are moving to take over the audiance that Fox once had!

If you have not watched these....you should if you are a Tea Party/ Deplorable/ Conservative like me and all my family!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Problem is, that Fox News hired the lady (I use that term loosely) who provided the questions to Hillary! Although, many of the "Lost Lefties" on this website still bad mouth Fox News....what a laugh, NewMax and One American News (OAN) are moving to take over the audiance that Fox once had!

If you have not watched these....you should if you are a Tea Party/ Deplorable/ Conservative like me and all my family!

The Tea party, what a joke! They formed under the disguise of wanting fiscal responsibility. The reality is that they were formed to oppose a black President! The current fiscal year has set a record for the highest amount of deficit spending and not a peep out of them! Nothing but a bunch of know-nothing prejudice idiots.

As far as your touted News sources; I'm not surprised that you chose to run from reality.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

The Tea party, what a joke! They formed under the disguise of wanting fiscal responsibility. The reality is that they were formed to oppose a black President! The current fiscal year has set a record for the highest amount of deficit spending and not a peep out of them! Nothing but a bunch of know-nothing prejudice idiots.

As far as your touted News sources; I'm not surprised that you chose to run from reality.

John Avlon tracks how GOP lawmakers have gone from “hawks to crickets” on the exploding US deficit. #RealityCheckhttps://cnn.it/2z1Lsrq
    Last edited by Franco; 08-14-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

Franky, I notice your 'twins' are laughing at you along with the rest of us............CNN AGAIN! LOSER YOU ARE!

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    It seems as if when CNN tries to choose the winner, it brcomes the loser. No wonder Fredo has had a brain fart.
    Fixed it for you.

Franky, I notice your 'twins' are laughing at you along with the rest of us............CNN AGAIN! LOSER YOU ARE!
    I never thought you could give an intelligent response. Proof once again!