Time For NFL Predictions - Page 8
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: Time For NFL Predictions

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    Someone sexually harassed you twice and you went back for more after an apology?
    Hasn’t even happened to me once yet🙁
    "I'm thankful someone stood up to him, even if it was a woman." Franco 10/18/19

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaandland View Post
    The 28-year-old gymnast cut off contact with Brown after the incident until he contacted her in 2018 to apologize, according to the lawsuit. She began working for Brown again in April 2018, training him during off-season weekends.

    Someone sexually harassed you twice and you went back for more after an apology?
    That's a Puzzler on a number of counts

  4. #73
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,000

    Default

    Who Dat!
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.









  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #74
    Senior Member nogie1717's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Watertown, SD
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Who Dat!
    Will Lutz. He dat.

    I'm interested to see how the Saints handle Bruce Arians offense next week. 55 against the Rams is no easy feat.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

  7. #75
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Will Lutz. He dat.


    Lutz is money in the bank. Thank you Ravens for letting my team have him.

    I'm interested to see how the Saints handle Bruce Arians offense next week. 55 against the Rams is no easy feat.
    i

    I think the Rams took the Bucs lightly. Winston was on fire. Should be a good inter-Division game. Bucs always play the Saints tough. Right now , Saints have the 2nd best D behind the Pats. Look at what they did to the Seahawks the prior week at Seattle. Wilson was having a HOF season.

    Poor Falcons, Quinn is done. So is Washington's Gruden
    Last edited by Franco; 09-30-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.









  8. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    i

    I think the Rams took the Bucs lightly. Winston was on fire. Should be a good inter-Division game. Bucs always play the Saints tough. Right now , Saints have the 2nd best D behind the Pats. Look at what they did to the Seahawks the prior week at Seattle. Wilson was having a HOF season.

    Poor Falcons, Quinn is done. So is Washington's Gruden
    Arians is a quality coach that has had only one good QB in his time - Palmer - the Colts should have kept him
    when Pagano recovered, Luck would still be playing.

    I will not argue that the Saints defense is good, but until Brees comes back they are saddled with a marginal QB.
    As for the Sea Chickens, without 2 real quick scores it's a different game, even with our very suspect defensive
    secondary. That does not show the Aint's to be all that powerful.

    There are a lot of teams at the NFL's hoped for result, PARITY. Slightly above or slightly below, made for watching.
    A lot of teams looking for a backup missed the boat on Minchew II.

    Time for Elway to hang it up, too many bad personnel decisions.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

    Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

  9. #77
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    14,961

    Default

    Wow!
    The NFC has some surprises.
    I expected N.O. to be good.

    I didn't see G.B. this good..
    And I definitely did NOT see San Fran this good.

    Very pleased with da bearsss performance!

    N.E. is, well, very good.


    Any ideas on trades yet today?


    Stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

    So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

  10. #78
    Senior Member nogie1717's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Watertown, SD
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Halfway through the season has been entertaining. A few thoughts:

    NFC - I'm pleasantly surprised by the Packers. Aaron Jones performance has really helped the Pack diversify the playbook. Rams have been a letdown, but there are a lot of games yet to play. I thought the Cowboys would have a better record than they do. Same with the Bears. New Orleans knows how to win games. Never count out the Seahawks when Russ Wilson is taking the snaps. 49ers are for real. Kyle Shanahan found the right supporting cast. And because I play fantasy, I'd be remiss in saying that I should have never mocked my cousin for taking Christian McCaffrey with the first pick. The guy is a true talent.

    In the AFC - Baltimore and Lamar Jackson have been fun to watch, while the rest of the normally stout AFC North looks lackluster. I thought the Browns would be good. They aren't. Colts are thriving sans Luck. Chiefs without Mahomes simply lack the "it" factor. It is cliche to hate on the Patriots, as they are good and they are a well disciplined football machine. At the same time, Brady and Bellicheck would never have had their success had they been in the NFC North or another brutal division. When more than a third of your schedule each year involves the Bills, Jets and Dolphins, there is no excuse to not have home field through the playoffs.
    Last edited by nogie1717; 10-29-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

  11. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Wow!
    The NFC has some surprises.
    I expected N.O. to be good.

    I didn't see G.B. this good..
    And I definitely did NOT see San Fran this good.

    Very pleased with da bearsss performance!

    N.E. is, well, very good.


    Any ideas on trades yet today?


    Stan b
    I think Trent Williams gets moved. I wonder if the Chargers move on from Melvin Gordon.
    ROCK CHALK

  12. #80
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    Halfway through the season has been entertaining. A few thoughts:

    NFC - I'm pleasantly surprised by the Packers. Aaron Jones performance has really helped the Pack diversify the playbook. Rams have been a letdown, but there are a lot of games yet to play. I thought the Cowboys would have a better record than they do. Same with the Bears. New Orleans knows how to win games. Never count out the Seahawks when Russ Wilson is taking the snaps. 49ers are for real. Kyle Shanahan found the right supporting cast. And because I play fantasy, I'd be remiss in saying that I should have never mocked my cousin for taking Christian McCaffrey with the first pick. The guy is a true talent.

    In the AFC - Baltimore and Lamar Jackson have been fun to watch, while the rest of the normally stout AFC North looks lackluster. I thought the Browns would be good. They aren't. Colts are thriving sans Luck. Chiefs without Mahomes simply lack the "it" factor. It is cliche to hate on the Patriots, as they are good and they are a well disciplined football machine. At the same time, Brady and Bellicheck would never have had their success had they been in the NFC North or another brutal division. When more than a third of your schedule each year involves the Bills, Jets and Dolphins, there is no excuse to not have home field through the playoffs.


    No doubt about! Half the battle of getting to the SB is winning one's Division and getting a First Round bye.

    Biggest surprises has to be the 49ers and Packers. Still a lot of season left and the Seahawks and Vikings aren't far behind.

    Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! I hope we get to keep Bridgewater but there will be so much money offered his way that I doubt it. That is unless Brees steps down after this season. I only hope that he winds up with a winning team.

    Who is going to win the Joe Burrow sweepstakes? I would hate to see his talent wasted with the Dolphins. The Steelers would be a much better fit.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.









Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •