Time For NFL Predictions - Page 18
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Time For NFL Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Fun game to watch, I predicted to Chiefs to come out on top, but would've never predicted San Frans defense to completely collapse at the end of the game. What was Shanahan thinking of with 1:50 to go in the first half, his halftime speech?…...….it sure has heck wasn't the game.
    He was slow playing the clock because as he stated, he didn't want to give the ball back to the most prolific scorer the NFL has ever seen in Patrick Mahomes!!!
    ROCK CHALK

What is Faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. ​HEBREWS 11:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Now that the Super bowl is over, I guess it's time to start predictions for next year. I think Mahomes will just keep getting better, he has such a long career ahead of him still, so the Chiefs will definitely be in it. He showed a lot of maturity in that comeback, and that says a lot. Although, it is a little concerning that they get into that position so often. I was frankly surprised that the Niners made it all the way, I don't think that will be the case next year, but I do like Shanahan.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb. -Roman proverb

Just for fun I'm setting the over/under on Touch Down Teddy at $24 mil/year, anyone venture a guess?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Just for fun I'm setting the over/under on Touch Down Teddy at $24 mil/year, anyone venture a guess?
    My guess that it will be more than 24mil a year and that he will land in Denver.
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

I got a pretty good look at Bridgewater as a Viking. I get that the QB position is well compensated in the NFL, but I wouldn't expect Teddy to get past the second round of the playoffs. Ever.

As to your question, I'll take the under. 18 million is my guess.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong